News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

What's the hardest song you've arranged?

Started by fingerz, August 04, 2011, 07:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

My piano teacher does, we've played Rowdy Rumble and attempted Spinda's Cafe.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 12, 2011, 06:23:20 PMMy piano teacher does, we've played Rowdy Rumble and attempted Spinda's Cafe.
I love the attempted. It's a very hard song with all its leaps and stuff. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Oh yeah of course...ooh! Now that I have finale notepad I can demonstrate where I think found an error in the melody!

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 12, 2011, 07:43:48 PMOh yeah of course...ooh! Now that I have finale notepad I can demonstrate where I think found an error in the melody!
Lovely! What kind of Finale Notepad do you have?
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

2008, the only free version, but I can set up a measure with the melody by itself even though I can't edit the actual file.

fingerz

Awesome! Just let me know when you've done it. :)

Fleetstar The Flygon

I've been arranging a few songs, but I lack the skill to write them down and submit them; I mostly play by ear. I haven't gone into theory yet. Some songs I have so far are just something I pulled from mah head, not really good work:

Super Mario Galaxy: Rolling Greens Galaxy
New Super Mario Bros.: Athletic (Which is already on here, so I can't post it anyways)
Super Mario Nintendo 64: Love Me, Love Me Not
...The hardest one I've got is Checker Knights, from Kirby Air Ride.

This leads on to a question I have: I've heard of sites where you just connect the piano to the computer with this cord, and you can play the music and it is transferred to a sheet music form. What site is it?

Oritendo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 04, 2011, 08:02:32 PMApple Woods was annoying because of the lack of instrumentation (which made it harder)... Pokemon Contest from RS was pretty rough as was Exploration Team Theme. I know the easiest--probably Route 6 or Route 4 from BW :3
btw thanks for making Apple woods Slow  ;)

Greg

Finale can do that with a MIDI keyboard.

Fleetstar The Flygon

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on August 19, 2011, 11:47:45 AMNew Super Mario Bros.: Athletic (Which is already on here, so I can't post it anyways)

You can submit it for a replacement, and if they deem yours is better, they will replace the existing one on the site.

Fleetstar The Flygon

Trust me, mine sounds TERRORific. I doubt it would even get in even if there wasn't a second. XD