News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Super Mario Polls!

Started by Ragster2448, August 04, 2011, 10:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote on your favorite Super Mario characters, games, items, and more!

Bob-Omb Battlefield
12 (37.5%)
Whomp's Fortress
3 (9.4%)
Jolly Roger Bay
0 (0%)
Cool, Cool Mountain
3 (9.4%)
Big Boo's Haunt
5 (15.6%)
Hazy Maze Cave
1 (3.1%)
Lethal Lava Land
1 (3.1%)
Shifting Sand Land
0 (0%)
Dire, Dire Docks
1 (3.1%)
Snowman's Land
0 (0%)
Wet-Dry World
0 (0%)
Tall Tall Mountain
1 (3.1%)
Tiny-Huge Island
1 (3.1%)
Tick-Tock Clock
2 (6.3%)
Rainbow Ride
2 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 32

SlowPokemon

I like Wiggler. He was awesomely hilarious in Bowser's Inside Story and Super Mario 64. But I like Chain Chomp better :/ sorry.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Chain Chomp! Despite being aggressive and kinda stupid, I find this creatures really cute!  ;D
I like Wiggler too, but Chain Chomp... C'mon! It's a barking metal ball! Who couldn't love it!  :D

Sekter77

Dang it! I really like Wiggler, but Chain Chomp is just so much better! Although those blasted Chomps on Rainbow Road always wrecked me in Mario Kart 64...
Guitar and video games.

dahans

Wiggler!

I felt so sorry for him in SM64 when I destroyed his home... xD
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

fingerz

Has to be Chain Chomp. By far the scariest compared to the Wiggler. I loved hitting the Chain Chomp in MKDS when I was about to get hit by a blue shell. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nintendo17

I like both Wiggler and Chain Chomp, but I like the charm chain chomp has even though he is so simplistic.

I have seen in the new Paper Mario 3DS he may be a partner!

"The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice." Psalms 37:30

fabbemannen

Bump, I find Chain Chomp to be much better.
I don't mind Wiggler, since he seems to have the right attitude towards life (just wiggling around), but he mostly annoyed me in NSMBW
Chain Chomp on the other hand, PWNED in Link's Awakening (what do you mean BowWow?)

Ragster2448

Thanks for bumping, I totally forgot about this. I'll have a new poll up here soon.

Ragster2448

Alright, new poll has been added.

fingerz

TOTALLY Mario Kart 64. I've played the Wii one; it's okay. I have wonderful memories associated with the 64 such as racing my younger bothers and annoying them whenever I won battle. :D
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Cobraroll

64 all the way. Mario Kart Wii did a few mistakes we kinda asked Nintendo to do.

Somebody must have thought "Wouldn't it be fun if there were more racers to compete against?", and rolled with that. However, that also means that a lead position player would get 1.5x as many items fired at him. And the AI liked to synch these attacks. (Blooper + POW Block + Blue shell in rapid succession. Somebody did the calculations based on online races, and found out that the likeliness of getting hit by all three at once was about once every eighty races). In short, you can drive like a god and still finish tenth due to a barrage of suspiciously synched attacks from a cheating AI (anybody noticed the rubber band effect?).

MK64 was extremely good for its time. While a lot simpler, it's a better use of the tools of the day. Though, it has to be admitted, MKWii has some really nice features such as the ability to do player-versus-AI races outside the Cups, as well as some really nice stages. Face it, some of the MK64 stages are b-o-r-i-n-g, especially in Time Trials.

Hadn't it been so annoying, Wii would have taken the trophy. It features some innovative ideas, and cool stages and some sweet music. However, it is annoying and therefore deserves to lose. Cheating ***** game.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fingerz

At least they're changing the amount of racers back for Mario Kart 7. :D

spitllama

Is that the 3DS Mario Kart you're referring to?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

Yup... It is called Mario Kart 7, isn't it?