News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

How many of you can cook?

Started by spitllama, August 03, 2011, 08:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Saria on August 06, 2011, 06:29:56 PM^This. Eat broccoli with oyster sauce. :3
oyster sauce is the best thing ever.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Steamed broccoli with ranch mmmm
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Brassman388

Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli.

triforced1

Brassman388

Broccoli with Extra Sharp Cheddar.

Jub3r7

Broccoli with a teeny bit of garlic salt and cooked with butter. Wala, and suddenly everyone likes it.

No really. My little cousins used to hate broccoli until they tried the way my family makes it. A++
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

^ Mmm, that sounds delicious! I love garlic. xD At a restaurant my family and I go to down the shore, there's this stuff to dip the bread in - oil, and then peppers and garlic are at the end of each plate. I usually take all the little pieces of garlic out and put 'em on my bread or dip my bread in the oil around the garlic.

Garlic breath is really unattractive, though...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 06, 2011, 09:43:02 PMBroccoli with a teeny bit of garlic salt and cooked with butter. Wala, and suddenly everyone likes it.

No really. My little cousins used to hate broccoli until they tried the way my family makes it. A++

Just so you know, the word you're looking for is "voila" unless I'm mistaken...not "wala"...lol
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 06, 2011, 10:37:19 PMJust so you know, the word you're looking for is "voila" unless I'm mistaken...not "wala"...lol
shush... >.>

Anyways, just for your information, there's quite a difference between garlic and garlic salt. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

oh of course xD my parents do run two pizza places, lol. I guess you weren't talking to me but whatever.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Brassman388

Hamburger Helper is the beeeeeeeeestest in all the laaaaaand.

Dude

What is wrong with you people? Broccoli is terrible!

Quote from: Brassman388 on August 06, 2011, 10:47:15 PMHamburger Helper is the beeeeeeeeestest in all the laaaaaand.
And I swear to god Hugo if you say something about this involving me I will hate you forever.

Nebbles

You know what I wanna do? Make homemade pizza. Make the dough, get the sauce, all that good stuff. It'd be delicious :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel