Submissions for August 12th Update - 5 New + ∞ Replacements

Started by Winter, August 03, 2011, 05:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Post up to 5 new submissions and as many replacements as you want.

Here are the Formatting Guidelines. Please read & follow them, it makes things easier and it makes the site look more professonal.

Yes. Seriously 5 new sheets this time.

Please provide PDF, MUS, and MIDI format, and make sure to write the arranger name in your post, if it is not your own username. Just to avoid mix-ups :)

Submissions close Wednesday,  August 10th 2011.

Want to be a featured arranger?

Your feature gives you a spot on the next update that is dedicated to you and your arrangements, this is in addition to everybody else's submissions.

Send me a PM with all of your unsubmitted sheets (replacements or not) and you will be randomly picked out of the applicants. If you are chosen, all of your arrangements will go through the same process as if posted here. You are still welcome to post arrangements here, regardless of whether you are picked or not. Please have a decent amount of sheets ready when you PM me (8-10 at least). Good luck!

Any applicants that don't win this week are automatically applied for the following week.

List of accepted arrangements (Updated constantly):

[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons - "Tarm Ruins/Lost Woods" - Dudeman
[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons - "Gnarled Root Dungeon" - Dudeman
[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons - "Snake's Remains" - Dudeman
[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons - "Sword and Shield Maze" - Dudeman
[GBA] Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga - "Cackletta Battle (Final)" - Dudeman
[NDS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky - "Title Theme (Duet)" - Joel Hands-Otte
[NDS] Pokemon Black/White - "Opelucid City (White)" - Joel Hands-Otte
[NDS] Pokemon Black/White - "Opelucid City (White) (Duet)" - Joel Hands-Otte
[NDS] Pokemon Diamond Pearl Platinum - "Route 228 (Night)" - Joel Hands-Otte
[NDS] Pokemon Diamond Pearl Platinum - "Route 228 (Night) (Duet)" - Joel Hands-Otte
[NDS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky - "Apple Woods" - SlowPokemon
[SNES] Final Fantasy VI - "Slam Shuffle" - triforced1
[GBA] Bomberman Tournament - "Bomber Base" - WarioMan98
[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons - "Ganon Battle" - WarioMan98
[GCN] Nintendo GameCube BIOS - "Intro" - WarioMan98
[NDS] Pokemon Diamond Pearl Platinum - "Lake Caverns" - WarioMan98
[WiiWare] Megaman 10 - "Title Screen" - WarioMan98
[GBA] Dr. Mario - "Game Selection" - Shadoninja
[NDS] Pokemon Diamond Pearl Platinum - "Frontier Brain Battle" - Shadoninja
[NDS] Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective - "Cabanela ~ A White Lovely Lanky Man" - Shadoninja
[NDS] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth - "Shi-Long Lang ~ Speak up, Pup!" - Shadoninja
[NDS] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth - "Confess the Truth 2009" - Shadoninja
[N64] Banjo Tooie - "Grunty Industries (Basement)" - Clanker37
[NDS/GBA] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue/Red Rescue Team - "Great Canyon" - Clanker37, Bespinben
[NDS/GBA] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue/Red Rescue Team - "Sinister Woods" - Clanker37, Bespinben  
[NDS/GBA] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue/Red Rescue Team - "Sky Tower" - Clanker37, Bespinben
[GB] Donkey Kong Land - "File Select" - Thomas Wilson
[GB] Donkey Kong Land - "Title Screen" - Thomas Wilson
[Arc] Dig Dug - "Start" - Thomas Wilson
[Arc] Dig Dug - "Movement" - Thomas Wilson
[Cd-I] Zelda's Adventure - "Overworld" - Thomas Wilson
[WII] Super Mario Galaxy 2 - "Fateful Decision" - Purple1222119
[GBA] Pokemon Ruby Sapphire - "Route 110" - dahans
[GBA] Pokemon Ruby Sapphire - "The Great Pokemon Medley" - dahans
[N64] Jet Force Gemini "Title Theme" - Olimar12345
[NDS] Hotel Dusk: Room 215 - "Bright Crystal" - Olimar12435
[GCN] Pikmin - "Carry, Fight, Increase, and be Eaten" - Olimar12345 (Replacement)
[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2 - "Chompworks Galaxy" - Olimar12345 (Replacement)
[GB] The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - "Game Over" - jake3343 (Replacement)
[GB] The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - "Mabe Village" - G-han (Replacement)
[NDS] Super Princess Peach - "Gleam Glacier 1" - Olimar12345 (Replacement)
[VB] Mario's Tennis - "Doubles Game 1" - Olimar12345 (Replacement)
[Wii] WarioWare: Smooth Moves - "Wario Dance Company" - Olimar12345 (Replacement)

Winter

Please read over the formatting guidelines again, especially you new members. They are very easy to follow. If the guidelines are not followed, I will not be accepting them this time around.

Please remember to post your submissions in this format:

[Console] Game Title - "Arrangement Title" - Arranger name

Example:

[N64] Super Mario 64 - "Dire, Dire Docks" - Nacho2420

Write the game title as it appears on our main site. If we are missing the ":" in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, just leave it out. This makes things go smoother until we can make an easier method of changing game titles.

If possible, please submit each sheet in a .rar or .zip file with each filetype archived within. It really isn't nice having 25 mediafire tabs open when I'm downloading 5 sheets.

Please do NOT submit if you don't have all 3 filetypes! Ask another member to convert the files for you, as I CANNOT make PDF's. Submit when, and only when you have checked all these things.

Good luck and have fun arranging!

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Winter

Dudeman

Great!
[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons - "Tarm Ruins/Lost Woods": [PDF][MIDI][MUS]
[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons - "Gnarled Root Dungeon": [PDF][MIDI][MUS]
[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons - "Snake's Remains": [PDF][MIDI][MUS]
[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons - "Sword and Shield Maze": [PDF][MIDI][MUS]
[GBA] Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga - "Cackletta Battle (Final)": [PDF][MIDI][MUS] (Please accept it this time!)
Replacements:
[GBA] Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga - "His Name is Fawful": [PDF][MIDI]

winter: All accepted, aside from "His Name is Fawful"
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fingerz

Under the name Joel Hands-Otte. :)

[NDS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky - "Title Theme (Duet)" [ZIP]

[NDS] Pokémon Black/White Versions - "Opelucid City (White)" [ZIP]

[NDS] Pokémon Black/White Versions - "Opelucid City (White) (Duet)" [ZIP]

[NDS] Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Versions - "Route 228 (Night)" [ZIP]

[NDS] Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Versions - "Route 228 (Night) (Duet)" [ZIP]

winter: All accepted.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

[NDS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky - "Apple Woods" - SlowPokemon
MUS
MIDI
PDF

HA! All three files! At last!

winter: Accepted.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 07, 2011, 03:22:17 PM[NDS]Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
Apple Woods
MUS
MIDI

I need a PDF though! D:
I'd be happy to make one for you...

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

triforced1

[SNES] Final Fantasy VI - "Slam Shuffle" - triforced1
[PDF] [MUS] [MIDI]

winter: Accepted.

DonValentino

Yeah, WarioMan is submitting again...  ::)

[GBA] Bomberman Tournament - "Bomber Base" MUS  MIDI  PDF

[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons - "Ganon Battle" MUS  MIDI  PDF

[GC] Nintendo GameCube BIOS - "Intro" MUS  MIDI  PDF

[NDS] Pokémon Pearl / Diamond / Platinum - "Lake Caverns"  MUS  MIDI  PDF

[WiiWare] Megaman 10 / Rockman 10: Uchuu Kara no Kiouy!! - "Title Screen" MUS  MIDI  PDF

(Forget about the replacement)

Oddly, there are no Mega Man 10 arrangements on the site. Too bad. That game has an epic soundtrack!  8)
Hope they are OK!  ;D

winter: All accepted.

Dudeman

Quote from: WarioMan98 on August 08, 2011, 06:23:54 AM[GBA] Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
            "Menu Screen" (Known as "File Select/Game Over" on site. All the same song) --- MUS  MIDI  PDF
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's wrong with mine? I'd have to say my notes are more accurate than yours.

EDIT: Oh, and your Ganon Battle MUS link is copied wrong.

DonValentino

Quote from: Dudeman on August 08, 2011, 11:47:11 AMWhoa, whoa, whoa. What's wrong with mine? I'd have to say my notes are more accurate than yours.

EDIT: Oh, and your Ganon Battle MUS link is copied wrong.

Ugh... Didn´t meant to bother you with that.  :P
Almost the same notes, but where is yours more accurate than mine? Just asking, no offense. I filled a request time ago with that song some time ago.  :-\
And thanks! The Ganon Battle MUS link is fixed!  :D

Dudeman

Some of the notes (such as the A in the 6th interval in the first measure of the right hand) should be sharped. Playing the OST with the arrangement brings out the notes that need to be changed.