News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Blog signatures

Started by spitllama, August 02, 2011, 08:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

RAGSTER HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT I WANT IN MY SIG
cause mine sucked so much I had to remove it from public eye before I got fined for disturbance of the peace.

idkkkkkkkkkkk.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Clanker37

Quote from: Ragster2448 on August 18, 2011, 03:17:21 PM^ Alright, I'll see what I can do.

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/783/clankersig.png

I'm surprised you didn't ask for it to have Clanker or Gruntilda in it! Anyways, here you go.
Well, I didn't know if you knew Banjo-Kazooie so I asked for Pokemon. 'Tis OK though, I love it!

EDIT: How do I put it there? XO

Winter

Greg

Oritendo's is amazing.

Could I have one please? Same as all your pokemon ones but featuring Alakazam.

Oritendo

Quote from: gzgregory on August 19, 2011, 08:42:05 AMOritendo's is amazing.

thanks! and thanks again ragster for the siggy!

Ragster2448

Alright, I need to catch up here...

Quote from: triforced1 on August 18, 2011, 08:04:42 PMI'd like something that has Link from the original Legend of Zelda holding up a piece of the triforce.

Okedoky, I think I know how I'm gonna do that.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 18, 2011, 08:22:12 PMRAGSTER HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT I WANT IN MY SIG
cause mine sucked so much I had to remove it from public eye before I got fined for disturbance of the peace.

idkkkkkkkkkkk.

Whoa whoa there, your sig wasn't bad.
Umm... what do you like? Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Kirby... Anything? It doesn't even have to be Nintendo related.

Quote from: Clanker37 on August 19, 2011, 12:42:25 AMWell, I didn't know if you knew Banjo-Kazooie so I asked for Pokemon. 'Tis OK though, I love it!

EDIT: How do I put it there? XO

I can make another, if you'd like! But I'm glad you like it.
Just copy the image's address then go to your sig editor thingy, insert the image code, then paste the link inside the [img] tags.

Quote from: gzgregory on August 19, 2011, 08:42:05 AMOritendo's is amazing.

Wow, people sure do like the Pokemon ones xD Ok, I'll do that

Quote from: Oritendo on August 19, 2011, 11:58:43 AMthanks! and thanks again ragster for the siggy!

No prob!

EDIT: Holy crap, Winter changed his name. If you want, I can change your name on your signature

Bloop

Now me. Lot's O' Bloopers and the name Bloop of course.

spitllama

Quote from: Bloop on August 19, 2011, 02:16:45 PMNow me. Lot's O' Bloopers and the name Bloop of course.

*please*
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 18, 2011, 08:22:12 PMRAGSTER HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT I WANT IN MY SIG

idkkkkkkkkkkk.

You need something like really fucking cool. Cause you're a hilarious, awesome guy in an awkward sort of way!

...Oops, this isn't the say something nice about the person above you thread.

Anyway, maybe a mixture! Like Turtwig and Riolu, and that Jub Neopet thing, and some other stuff ya like!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I might try my hand at sigs using Illustrator (once I get it up and running). It seems quite exciting.

Ragster2448

^ Is it free...?

So, my new list:

1 triforced1
2 Jub3r7...?
3 gzgregory
4 Bloop

I'll get to work!

Clanker37

Quote from: Ragster2448 on August 19, 2011, 01:26:01 PMI can make another, if you'd like! But I'm glad you like it.
Just copy the image's address then go to your sig editor thingy, insert the image code, then paste the link inside the [img] tags.
Nah, I'll live with it for now. It's just to awesome to abandon! Also thanks for the info  :)

DrP

Quote from: Ragster2448 on August 19, 2011, 06:35:48 PM^ Is it free...?

It costs $600 alone (and Design Premium is like $1500), however Design Premium for students is like $500.

I got it for free because I leeched off my friend's license (the architectural department has like a 3k person license) and she's an ARCH student... so she gave it to me (cause she didn't care) -- that's why lots of CP kids have CS5.5!

Ragster2448

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 19, 2011, 06:49:52 PMIt costs $600 alone (and Design Premium is like $1500), however Design Premium for students is like $500.

@#$&%@#!?

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 19, 2011, 06:49:52 PMI got it for free because I leeched off my friend's license (the architectural department has like a 3k person license) and she's an ARCH student... so she gave it to me (cause she didn't care) -- that's why lots of CP kids have CS5.5!

*^@*#$&%$*#$&$%#$!?!?

Oh well, the good stuff in life is never free. You are lucky! I wish I could get someone to get like, Flash, or something for me.