News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Blog signatures

Started by spitllama, August 02, 2011, 08:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: Ragster2448 on August 03, 2011, 05:43:43 PM

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/2617/slowpokemonsig.png

There you go Slow! Tell me if you want me to change something.

So, Oritendo, did you want the oval around the letters, or the letters around the oval?

Alright, Spitllama, I'll start working on yours next!
I know that's slows but omigoshomigosh that's epic.

I'm gonna wait until the requests go down a bit before I push anything on you.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ragster2448

Quote from: Bespinben on August 03, 2011, 06:45:35 PMI think Ragster deserves something special for making these awesome signatures  ;D  Maybe a super awesome arrangement of something just for him   ;)

Aw, thanks! :D You don't have to do anything for me, my reward is the fun in making them.

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/8051/spitllamasig.png

I know that your name isn't exactly how you wanted, but OMG was making it hard. It turned out decent though, in my opinion. :P (THANK YOU GIMP) I think I could of done a little bit better in the Llama.

Wow, I'm getting a lot of requests. Maybe I should have a price on them... (lol, just kidding). OK, Oritendo is next, that one shouldn't be too hard.

spitllama

Thanks Ragster! Awesome job! Super Llama lives on..
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ragster2448

Winter

Ragster2448

Nope, I believe that it's fingerz's (fingerz'?) turn. I'm too tired right now, I'm going to bed. But I'll get it done!

Oritendo

Jub3r7

1. fingerz
2. winterkid09
3. me?

I have absolutely no idea what I would want in my signature. I made a collage for myself at one point but it was only okay.
Meh, I'll use my own. That way you don't have to go through the hassle of making it and I don't have to go through the hassle of figuring out what's going to be in it. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ragster2448

Okedoky, nice collage!

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/6615/fingerzsig.png

There you go Fingerz!

EDIT: Uh... Winter, how can you not like the color sky blue but like Articuno? What color background do you want it, because I don't know a good color to go with light blue.

Dudeman

I'm after Winter! Orange background with music notes bordering the sides (on the inside) and the word "Dudeman" In big letters (you can choose the font).
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Winter

Quote from: Ragster2448 on August 04, 2011, 10:26:39 AMEDIT: Uh... Winter, how can you not like the color sky blue but like Articuno? What color background do you want it, because I don't know a good color to go with light blue.

I suppose if you mix dark blues and light blues it would turn out good. and have lots of textures like in snowflakes...hmm

I trust that you'll make it well. Just plain sky blue is ugly :)

Ragster2448

Sorry about the wait, Dudeman and Winter. Working on something for school, it might be awhile until I start working on them.

fabbemannen

Well, now that I'm back I could always help you guys too.
Which reminds me that I should change my own signature

Ragster2448

Thanks, I could use all the help I can get!

ALSO, everyone who I've given a signature, please upload it to your imageshack account or something like that (if you have one) and use yours instead! I don't want anything bad happening to my pictures, which would mess up your signatures.

Ragster2448

Double post, sorry.

I pretty much have a theme for Pokemon ones xD, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. That's pretty much my signature, flipped, then changed to Articuno.