News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Blog signatures

Started by spitllama, August 02, 2011, 08:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

If you want to Ragster, could you make me one too? :D
Preferably Mario & Luigi themed. Do whatever you want with it.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Oritendo

@spitllama (and ragster): yeah, I meant the worsd inside the oval. sorry!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ragster2448

Quote from: fingerz on August 03, 2011, 06:20:31 PMIf you want to Ragster, could you make me one too? :D
Preferably Mario & Luigi themed. Do whatever you want with it.

Sure! It may be awhile, I'm almost done with Spit's, then I'll do Oritendo's, then yours.

Quote from: Oritendo on August 03, 2011, 06:36:50 PM@spitllama (and ragster): yeah, I meant the worsd inside the oval. sorry!

Ok, thanks for clearing that up!

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 03, 2011, 06:39:41 PMAbsolutely fantastic xD

Thanks, glad you like it!

Bespinben

I think Ragster deserves something special for making these awesome signatures  ;D  Maybe a super awesome arrangement of something just for him   ;)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

fingerz

Agreed! Actually I have an idea. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

I suppose you can make me one. But I don't know what I want... maybe articuno or something. But I want it thinner like yours. maybe smaller and a nice border like yours. and NOT SKY BLUE WHATEVER YOU DO

SlowPokemon

I especially like the use of orange in mine cause all my friends insist that the color orange turns me on. XD IT'S NOT TRUE but it's a running joke...as well as me being called Shrooms cause apparently I look and behave like someone who's on shrooms.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

spitllama

Quote from: fingerz on August 03, 2011, 06:46:17 PMAgreed! Actually I have an idea. ;)

This is when spitllama becomes absolutely useless :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Oritendo

Quote from: winterkid09 on August 03, 2011, 06:47:35 PMI suppose you can make me one. But I don't know what I want... maybe articuno or something. But I want it thinner like yours. maybe smaller and a nice border like yours. and NOT SKY BLUE WHATEVER YOU DO
why winterkid09?

Oritendo

Quote from: spitllama on August 03, 2011, 07:14:15 PMThis is when spitllama becomes absolutely useless :P
agreed.  :(

Winter

spitllama

He's asking why not a sky-blue signature
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Winter