News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Blog signatures

Started by spitllama, August 02, 2011, 08:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Anyone have the ability to make signatures? Or a suggestion for a place to request the creation of said blog signatures? I'm interested in having one for my posts :)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ragster2448

You mean like mine? I could do one for you if that's what you're talking about.

SlowPokemon

Hey wanna make one for me with this or some other spinda pic?

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ragster2448

Sure! I could start like a company or something :P

spitllama, do you think you could show me some pictures you want on it or tell me how you want it to look? I want to make sure that I make yours how you want it. This is going to be fun :D

Oritendo

that would be awesome to find somone to make siggies.

spitllama

Thanks Ragster! I was hoping to have a llama on a rock standing behind rising waves of lava. Something cheesy like that :P. Here's something someone did that's similar. I'm hoping for it to have a super serious expression with my username "spitllama" in the rock.

Btw, I have NO idea how to make these so if this is way too specific let me know :-[
Submissions Page

Ragster2448

Ok, a llama standing on a rock over lava it is! It shouldn't be extremely hard, I'll start on it here soon. :)

Slow, I think I'm about done with yours. I'll upload it here soon also to show it to you. I have to go somewhere for two hours, but then afterwards I'll do it.

Oritendo

Hey, do you think you can make me a siggy that looks like the sign "Nintendo" (red letters around a red oval), but instead says "Oritendo"? thanks!  :)

Winter

spitllama

You mean red letters inside a red oval? ha. And Oritendo why is that your name? Does it mean something?

And finally how did you guys get the moving sprites as your avatars?

EDIT: ninja'd
Submissions Page

Ragster2448

^ If the animation file you pick is a .GIF file for your avatar, it'll work.

Lol, Winter. He's just trying to be descriptive. Alright Oritendo, I can do that! I enjoy making these. :D

spitllama

Submissions Page

Oritendo

Quote from: winterkid09 on August 03, 2011, 02:07:59 PM:|
@winterkid: what? just describin. @ragster: thank you! btw if you can add a typhlosion that'd be really great. :) @spitllama: its a secret. ;) no seriously, I mean it, the name I choose is up to YOU to figure out. :D

spitllama

^ Yes but the red letters of nintendo are not around a red oval. They are inside of it.
Submissions Page

Ragster2448

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/2617/slowpokemonsig.png

There you go Slow! Tell me if you want me to change something.

So, Oritendo, did you want the oval around the letters, or the letters around the oval?

Alright, Spitllama, I'll start working on yours next!