News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

triforced1's Arrangements

Started by triforced1, August 01, 2011, 02:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragster2448

You said you use a Mac, correct? Macs are able to save as PDFs.

triforced1

Ragster2448

Yep, just click print, open up the drop down box in the bottom left corner, then say "Save as PDF".

triforced1

triforced1

Updated song list and added my WIP of Dancing Mad. I'm starting with part 4.

triforced1

Just for a quick project, I'm rearranging "To Zanarkand" since the old one has quite a few wrong notes and rhythms.

triforced1

Hey everyone, I'm re-arranging Gerudo Valley since G-Han did a pretty crappy job with the one. If anyone else is currently, doing it, please let me know.

Dudeman

Olimar and GoronsOrchestrated. (I think.)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

triforced1

Have they submitted them yet though?

Dudeman

As far as I know, no. But you should probably talk to them.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

I like GoronsOrchestrated's version better that seeker's. The version that I cleaned up for him, that is.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

triforced1

I'll still add, see what you guys think.

Winter

Deku already did it (99% sure). We were going to put it up when the Fixing the sheets project begins working on TLoZ. Should be the next one, according to the poll. You can dispute that with him though. I haven't taken a look at any of the three.

The Deku Trombonist

Winter