Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Phobias...

Started by SlowPokemon, July 29, 2011, 04:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

These are the worst deaths I can think of:
Please don't open if you don't want to know
Being sawed in half from the bottom up hanging by your feet. This was a sort of capital punishment way back when.
This^ and being crucified are my biggest fears of ways to die.
[close]

EDIT: Whoops. I didnt mean to double post.

Maelstrom

Uhhhhh............... Was that really necessary?

mikey

Quote from: Saria on March 23, 2015, 01:59:23 PMok. address plz.
Metrosity

Crucifixion is especially painful because it takes hours upon hours to finally die of asphyxiation
unmotivated

Saria

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 23, 2015, 03:17:58 PMThese are the worst deaths I can think of:
Please don't open if you don't want to know
Being sawed in half from the bottom up hanging by your feet. This was a sort of capital punishment way back when.
This^ and being crucified are my biggest fears of ways to die.
[close]

EDIT: Whoops. I didnt mean to double post.
thnx 4 the ideas.

nocky boi, real address now. teehee.

jkjk I'll just find you
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 23, 2015, 03:56:06 PMUhhhhh............... Was that really necessary?
I warned you ;)

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 23, 2015, 04:50:38 PMMetrosity

Crucifixion is especially painful because it takes hours upon hours to finally die of asphyxiation
Yeah, I was reading about crucifixion and it often times took days for people to die! Oddly though, Jesus was on the cross for only 6 hours before he died (if you believe the Bible that is).

Xaoz

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 23, 2015, 08:46:27 PMYeah, I was reading about crucifixion and it often times took days for people to die! Oddly though, Jesus was on the cross for only 6 hours before he died (if you believe the Bible that is).

But took him three days to respawn.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Bloop

I think I was more disgusted by what happened before a crucifixion than what happened during one.

Sebastian

Quote from: Bloop on March 24, 2015, 01:07:15 AMI think I was more disgusted by what happened before a crucifixion than what happened during one.
This is true.

KefkaticFanatic

I was under the impression that the mythology also has him being stabbed and otherwise abused, so I'm sure there would be a mix of external and internal bleeding that contributed.

me irl
[close]

mikey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 24, 2015, 05:28:32 PMI was under the impression that the mythology also has him being stabbed and otherwise abused, so I'm sure there would be a mix of external and internal bleeding that contributed.
l'accusatory gasp D:
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

Quotemyth
noun
a traditional story, especially one concerning the early history of a people or explaining some natural or social phenomenon, and typically involving supernatural beings or events.

It's entirely accurate :P

me irl
[close]

Saria

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 24, 2015, 05:28:32 PMI was under the impression that the mythology also has him being stabbed and otherwise abused, so I'm sure there would be a mix of external and internal bleeding that contributed.

ak ak ak kakaka haw haw haw lolol!
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Sebastian

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 24, 2015, 05:28:32 PMalso has him being stabbed and otherwise abused, so I'm sure there would be a mix of external and internal bleeding that contributed.
This is true. They broke his legs to speed up death, but they stabbed him after he was did in his side (To make sure he was dead).

JDMEK5

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 24, 2015, 06:46:46 PMThis is true. They broke his legs to speed up death, but they stabbed him after he was did in his side (To make sure he was dead).
Actully they were about to break his legs when they realized he was already dead (via the "spear in the side" test) and at that point they didn't bother and just took him down.

As for my personal fear, I can't say I really have any but when I was young I used to have this thing about jungles. That was a fear.
But currently the only thing that can happen to me is after I watch a thriller/horror movie or happy tree friends I start to feel really delicate and like anything could kill me or maim me.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Tobbeh99

My big fear is Astraphobia (fear of thunderstorms/Lighting), it's kind of scary that it can instantly hit you and kill you. Actually after reading some facts, getting hit is nearly impossible and if you get hit you got high chance of surviving. But I'm still afraid, even though it's getting better. However I'm only scarred if the thunderstorm is close to me, not if I see it in movies, paintings, games etc. in those cases I can find it beautiful/cool or whatever. Probably because it can't kill me then. It's kind of annoying also since I get a bit afraid if it rains too, because then it can be only a matter of time before the lighting comes.

I'm also afraid of tropical deseases and animals/bugs etc. It just creeps me out the thought of traveling to some tropical country, and then getting bitten/stung whatever by something and then receiving some weird tropical decease to carry for rest of your life, or getting stung by lets say a jellyfish and exhausting some intense pain. But I have no interest of traveling, and especially far away so I fine, it's not a big deal.

Concerning Bugs: I don't fear them, but more dislike/hate them(they and thunder kind of ruins summer in my opinion, and is why I prefer the other seasons). Especially flying bugs that just fly all over the place and annoy you.. taking a walk in the forest.. aah it's so peaceful, and suddenly bzzzzzzrrrereere "arghh you f***!!" 

Spiders: Same as, the ones I happen to see at my home are quite big:
Spoiler
, sure they are disgusting but it's just to take something like a shoe and smack them to death, and problems gone.

Heights: Not afraid of at all especially if there are fences/walls or other stuff, maybe if you look down, but why do that if you're afraid of it?

Kind of afraid of Global warming to because that means more thunderstorms and warmer climate means that diseases spread easier, and maybe weird bugs, so global warming is just bad.   

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh