Phobias...

Started by SlowPokemon, July 29, 2011, 04:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 21, 2015, 10:14:01 PMit's really weird
I have a fear of falling
but no fear of heights whatsoever
Me too.

Quote from: Latios212 on March 21, 2015, 09:27:18 PMThis actually sounds like fun to me!
lol

Maelstrom

My only true phobia is bees and wasps. I literaly freak out every time I see one. Mostly because of childhood experiences.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Saria on March 21, 2015, 10:06:58 PMI think he means trypophobia, it means a fear of irregular patterns of holes. I have that too.

Ok I tried to google a pic to post what I mean but I got freaked the hell out. Look it up yourself eheheh.

thanks for helping me realize i have a new phobia
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

trypophobia whoops
and sorry slow bb
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Waddle Bro

I never really understood phobias until recently when I was googling smallpox and saw the pictures come up in the image search bar. that shit fucking traumatized me for life. then I googled trypophobia because of this topic and saw air bubble chocolate and had the same reaction.

I'd rather shoot myself in the head than deal with a skin disease.

Saria

I'd just skin myself.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Bespinben

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 22, 2015, 09:55:01 AMthanks for helping me realize i have a new phobia

Trolololol
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

FireArrow

Most of the phobias I've had were temporary, not really sure how I got over them so easily. I have a fear of adequately performing in social situations, but that's not really a phobia.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Saria

So you're an introvert, or you have social anxiety? The majority of the population today feels ya.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

FireArrow

I love people and I love affection, so the latter I guess.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

ZeldaFan

I've always had a fear of drowning and therefore I'm afraid of going underwater :/ which means no swimming for me...

I also have a fear of dying in a horrible way... Like in a car accident or falling off a cliff or something... i.e. in a situation that would cause a lot of pain right before I die.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Saria

So I guess you have hydrophobia.

I have a fear of dying in a horrible way too. I think everyone does, unless you're like a masochist or something. I'm really scared of being stabbed to death. That's scary af. D;
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

mikey

I have no fear of death!!!
unmotivated

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Sebastian

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 23, 2015, 11:00:01 AMI've always had a fear of drowning and therefore I'm afraid of going underwater :/ which means no swimming for me...

I also have a fear of dying in a horrible way... Like in a car accident or falling off a cliff or something... i.e. in a situation that would cause a lot of pain right before I die.
Too true.
I don't go underwater for more than 5 seconds. My fear of drowning is way up there. As for a painful death.....that too.