News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Phobias...

Started by SlowPokemon, July 29, 2011, 04:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 29, 2011, 07:43:21 PMit's not huge enough that I just won't go into the dark, but occasionally i'll turn on the lights to the main hallway on my trips to the kitchen and i'll walk up the stairs faster than usual because i'll think something's following me.
^This. EXACTLY this.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

universe-X

Wow, just found out about this topic after writing a post about my sister's phobia xD

I have a fear of heights, that's for sure. I could be 3 feet off the ground, and I'll still be like FUCK.

My sister has a fear of insects, but our family didn't see it get so bad until today.

My mom has a fear of snakes.

My dad.... idk, the only time I've ever heard him scream is when a dragonfly came into our house and sorta flew into his face. :P I will savor that sound forever xD

triforced1

Savor? That's a little much.

universe-X

xD That's how weird it was though that I would use "savor" :P

Winter

Jamaha

To quote some random guy on the internet:

<mike> i'm not afraid of heights.. i could look up at them all day
<mike> it's depths that get to me

KefkaticFanatic

I get vertigo from both -.-

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 29, 2011, 07:43:21 PMit's not huge enough that I just won't go into the dark, but occasionally i'll turn on the lights to the main hallway on my trips to the kitchen and i'll walk up the stairs faster than usual because i'll think something's following me.
For me I alternate between doing that and... meh, embracing isn't the word.
I sometimes act afraid of the dark but when I'm in the dark, I don't mind it as much.

Arachnophobia.
OH. And the only reason I couldn't like the intro to Ponyo was because of Cnidarophobia!
Well, that's not a real word, but Jellyfish Phobia isn't descriptive enough.
I get freaked out at the sight of anything even closely related to Jellyfish, i.e. in the Cnidarian family.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Silly Jub everyone loves tentacles sea creatures
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Arachnophobia, aquaphobia (specifically, drowning), fear of the dark, and a little acrophobia.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fabbemannen

ETFROXX

The dark. It's scary okay.

Also just the general future scares me. Seriously. I hate thinking about it. Kefka can vouch for this 'cause of a conversation we had yesterday. :P

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 31, 2011, 09:45:54 AMThe dark. It's scary okay.
Are you by any chance Canadian? :D

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

heights and blood.     .........................................................................
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!