News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on May 04, 2016, 07:41:23 AMWait, what RPGs are coming to 3DS? I get most of my gaming news from GameXplain, and they're mainly doing Planet Robobot at the moment.

Dragon Ball Quest VII/VIII, Shin Megami Tensei IV Final, 7th Dragon, Pokemon Sun/Moon, Kemco eShop JRPGS, and a few more as well. A decent amount of excellent games (Barring Kemco's games as those could be hit or miss, but they sure do port a lot!)

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on May 04, 2016, 07:51:28 AMMarch, apparently.

Sweet merciful crap, that's earlier than I thought!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 04, 2016, 10:08:54 AMperhaps if you gave me a mailing address I could send you one of our million gamecubes that may or may not work who knows
Hey! That'd make a GREAT bday gift! :D *cough* *hack* *cough* *cough*
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on May 04, 2016, 07:09:30 PMDragon Ball Quest VII/VIII, Shin Megami Tensei IV Final, 7th Dragon, Pokemon Sun/Moon, Kemco eShop JRPGS, and a few more as well. A decent amount of excellent games (Barring Kemco's games as those could be hit or miss, but they sure do port a lot!)
Forgot about Sun and Moon. Pokémon doesn't really come to my mind when someone says "RPG", and I grew up with it. XD
I didn't know about most of those other games.
(Are we ever going to get substantial info on those games...?)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

cashwarrior1

What the heck, Nintendo?

Quote from: splatoon tumbler updatersThe early bird may get the worm, but the night owl gets like four more hours of sleep and who the heck wants a worm anyways?!?

K-NiGhT

what's wrong? that's hilarious
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

cashwarrior1

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 17, 2016, 11:49:26 PMwhat's wrong? that's hilarious
It is hilarious, but the fact that they sided it to one side is wrong. But still, it's hilarious.

mikey

October comes, My Nintendo rewards are still sucktastic, what's new
unmotivated

TheDreamingHawk

The entire service is abysmal worldwide. I'm honestly unsure what's going on in Kimishima's head right now considering how NCL turned into a Berlin Wall of sorts just like the Yamauchi era when he took over. At first I was convinced he was a grumpy old businessman (and the E3 announcement confirmed that, at least until it actually happened and blew away everyone) but now I'm unsure. Is he making sure that Codename NX is Nintendo's ultimate weapon and therefore every single detail must be 100% perfected, or is he simply only working as the leader to shut up their boneheaded investors who make stupid requests every quarter? (Though with them essentially OK'ing the idea of Super Mario Run which was an idea investors nagged them for ages they could be preparing to turn into sellouts.)

Thankfully I could care less about the NX as of now, unlike the folks who seem to be losing sleep over it and acting as if they'll die if they don't get info soon. (as evidenced by the immature spamming on Nintendo's social media.) I just hope the launch games are a mix of good first party, indie and Japanese third party developers and that'll satisfy me just fine.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

EFitTrainr

HOLY SHIT SO I JUST STAYED UP TOO LATE TO FINISH KIRBY PLANET ROBOBOT AND WOW SO FUCKING GOOD
I like food.

E. Gadd Industries

I still need to get that game. >:/
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

EFitTrainr

I got one too. Waiting outside in the cold for two hours. I got home, played it for a bit, and got curious so I looked at eBay.

I'm now selling for $200 and that's after a couple bids  8) 8) 8)
I like food.

SlowPokemon

Being a scalper will not make you popular here
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.