News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

That's the route I'm going with first, but I did also get Birthright.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

I know you guys are biased, so I'll ask what's so good about Fire Emblem? It LOOKS interesting, but I'd like to know what's under the surface.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

MaestroUGC

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 20, 2016, 12:44:33 PMI know you guys are biased, so I'll ask what's so good about Fire Emblem? It LOOKS interesting, but I'd like to know what's under the surface.
Yes.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

It's just another rpg so yeah if you like em great
unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 20, 2016, 12:44:33 PMI know you guys are biased, so I'll ask what's so good about Fire Emblem? It LOOKS interesting, but I'd like to know what's under the surface.

It's a solid SRPG series, and each game varies in story, difficulty, etc. If you wanna jump in, you can either start with Fates, but Awakening is the best one for beginners since it's rather easy and introduces you to the mechanics in a good way. Fates is more difficult, and there's a bunch of the older games as well, but those are more difficult. Sacred Stones is the easiest out of the older games.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Nebbles on February 20, 2016, 01:58:39 PMIt's a solid SRPG series, and each game varies in story, difficulty, etc. If you wanna jump in, you can either start with Fates, but Awakening is the best one for beginners since it's rather easy and introduces you to the mechanics in a good way. Fates is more difficult, and there's a bunch of the older games as well, but those are more difficult. Sacred Stones is the easiest out of the older games.

...Awakening's pretty overrated, actually. Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, and Radiant Dawn are much better in my opinion. Sacred Stones is a good starting point to the series.

Also, how is Fates more difficult when you have the automatic win button Phoenix mode?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

E. Gadd Industries

Sooo... Either Awakening or Sacred Stone, eh? Thanks! I'll look into it!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: mastersuperfan on February 20, 2016, 02:22:18 PM...Awakening's pretty overrated, actually. Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, and Radiant Dawn are much better in my opinion. Sacred Stones is a good starting point to the series.

Also, how is Fates more difficult when you have the automatic win button Phoenix mode?

You don't need to choose Phoenix mode, it's optional.

And I love Sacred Stones much more than Awakening, but I'm just offering it as the best introduction into the series. My personal favorite games are either the 7th one, just called Fire Emblem, or Path of Radiance.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mastersuperfan on February 20, 2016, 02:22:18 PMSacred Stones
Sacred Stones killed any interest I had in Fire Emblem. I'm still hesitant to get Awakening.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Latios212

HELP

I ACCIDENTALLY GOT A SPECIAL EDITION OF FE: FATES

Spoiler
[close]

WHAT DO I DO WITH IT
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Quote from: Latios212 on February 20, 2016, 06:05:08 PMHELP

I ACCIDENTALLY GOT A SPECIAL EDITION OF FE: FATES

Spoiler
[close]

WHAT DO I DO WITH IT
Haha.....that's awesome.

Nebbles

Latios212

BY ACCIDENT

Went to Nintendo World (now Nintendo NY, grand re-opening was yesterday) and bought it for a friend. But his preorder went through, so I get to keep it ^-^

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

Latios212

In other news the grand re-opening of Nintendo World as Nintendo NY was yesterday, and Charles Martinet was there!

Some dude asked him to sign the Fire Emblem box. lol

Spoiler
[close]
turtle