News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Anyone interested in teaming up in TriForce Heroes?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

I will tomorrow when I get it from ups

Dude

Yug_Guy

Welp, it's official now:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/12/minecraft_finally_digs_its_way_onto_the_wii_u_eshop_on_17th_december

I really hope this isn't the "big announcement" for today, because if it is it's kind of a let down.

Sebastian

I like Minecraft, but I don't see it as a Wii U game.
It's on plenty of devices as it is XD

Quote from: Yug_Guy on December 07, 2015, 08:44:34 AMI really hope this isn't the "big announcement" for today, because if it is it's kind of a let down.
Yeah^
Where's Smash??

Olimar12345

Don't you think it's weird that they had this random "big" announcement BEFORE their "planned" smash announcement? This makes a lot more sense when you consider that they did this because they planned to add minecraft's Steve to smash. That's what I'm thinking, at least.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Exactly what I was thinking. I don't think Steve would be that cool of an addition, tbh.
I'd rather have creeper :P

mikey

shoot me now
the majority of minecraft players is 8-10 year old kids
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 07, 2015, 12:00:16 PMshoot me now
the majority of minecraft players is 8-10 year old kids

Eh the high school crowd really gets into it too. This is a cool announcement but it means nothing to me because I don't care about Minecraft.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 07, 2015, 12:24:48 PMEh the high school crowd really gets into it too.
^^
A lot of high school students and even college students I know play Minecraft.

Altissimo

in freshman year of college i took an english class that was "video games as a form of art/literature" and the teacher made us all buy and play minecraft

not kidding

mastersuperfan

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 07, 2015, 12:47:46 PM^^
A lot of high school students and even college students I know play Minecraft.

Not me, definitely. Everyone I know stopped playing Minecraft years ago, and the only people I know who play it are my friends' little brothers and their friends (who are all about ~9 years old).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Sebastian

Nebbles

uughhhhh i don't care about minecraft
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: Nebbles on December 07, 2015, 03:46:15 PMuughhhhh i don't care about minecraft
that's exactly what most of us are trying to say
unmotivated