News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Altissimo on September 18, 2015, 08:05:00 PMWhy do they need to get the Christmas market? Why is it bad if they don't?
They'll lose Q4
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 18, 2015, 02:20:10 PMI guess what I'm confused about is why you're blaming Miyamoto for Star Fox being delayed and for Nintendo not releasing any big games this winter. And why you seem to hate who many consider the single greatest game developer of all time.

I don't care much about Star Fox either way, but there are a few games for Wii U I'll probably get anyway this winter--notably Splatoon and Super Mario Maker. I can't afford to buy every single big name Wii U game that comes out when it comes out, but I guess you can?
yeah this honestly frees up my budget so i can actually buy stuff when it comes out

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 18, 2015, 08:17:13 PMThey'll lose Q4
do you think Nintendo honestly gives a shit about competition? They can operate at a defecit for years and still be fine.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Altissimo

3DS is selling more than well enough to keep them viable i think

Dude

Quote from: Altissimo on September 18, 2015, 08:05:00 PMWhy do they need to get the Christmas market? Why is it bad if they don't?
Because people feel entitled to have companies release all the current planned games at Christmas ::)

Altissimo

Sonic Boom and Sonic 06 were both Christmas releases

BlackDragonSlayer

Not sure what release date has to do with their quality. *shudder*
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Altissimo

Let me rephrase: They were rushed for Christmas.

BlackDragonSlayer

That's not the only problem those games had (at least for Sonic 06...).

The reason most people are upset is because the Wii U isn't going to have many good games released towards the end of the year (only other game I can think of that most people care about is Xenoblade Chronicles X); if there were more games being released at the same time, people probably wouldn't be upset, but Star Fox Zero was one of the few games that was being released.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Altissimo

i think you're missing my point. sonic 06 and sonic boom sucked as bad as they did partly because they were rushed out the door for christmas.

SlowPokemon

I have this mixed sense of satisfaction and irritation because I have collected all of the blue puzzle pieces in streetpass but now I have nothing to use my coins on and also am still missing like 8 of the pink ones
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

I loved playing sonic 06 but it doesn't make it a good game

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: Altissimo on September 18, 2015, 09:41:00 PMi think you're missing my point. sonic 06 and sonic boom sucked as bad as they did partly because they were rushed out the door for christmas.

That didn't stop Nintendo from creating that abomination known as amiibo festival and planning it for a release in a few weeks despite there being literally nothing known about it outside of the basics

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Dude