News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Cool, I did want to give The Starship Damrey a try, but I wasn't going to drop $8 on it. Thanks for the heads up, Slow!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Starship Damrey is worth a try, but definitely get it at the discount. It's not worth the 8 bucks honestly.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Looks like mega man games are also on sale. II, III,  and IV for the GB are only $1.49. Ikachan is only $1.99, Cave Story fans!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 19, 2014, 02:06:32 PMhe Starship Damrey, a bite sized sci-fI adventure, is also really cool.

This is appearing as normal price for me...

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 19, 2014, 02:06:32 PMFrom December 25 to January 4, all of Level-5 IA's titles on the eShop are discounted, which includes all of the Guild titles down from $7.99 to $2.99.

Olimar12345

Who has time for reading?  ::) (whoops...)

SlowPokemon

Reminder that the following games are all $2.99 until January 4:

Crimson Shroud (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
The Starship Damrey (mildly recommended)
Weapon Shop de Omasse
Liberation Maiden
Aero Porter
Bugs vs Tanks

In addition, for anyone who wants to jump on the Ace Attorney train, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies is on sale for $22.49 until January 2.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

Liberation Maiden is short but the graphix and the 3D usage are really cool and worth three bucks

SlowPokemon

I actually just watched the trailer and it looks really cool

These games are all pretty short though. The longest I've played is Crimson Shroud and that was 8 hours and then new game plus I think.

Do yourself a favor and get Attack of the Friday Monsters though, it's so good.

SlowPokemon

Okay so I left the holiday season with $25 in Nintendo eShop credit. I spent it on:

Pokemon Trading Card Game (Game Boy Color)
Liberation Maiden
Shovel Knight

I'm very iffy about Shovel Knight but it's supposed to be one of the best games of the year. When I get around to playing it I guess I"ll find out :o

yes I know I probably could have used some of this on my Wii U

but who's got the motivation

edit: now that I think of it though, since I haven't actually bought Shovel Knight yet--what's more worth it, Shovel Knight or the Mario Kart 8 DLC?

MaestroUGC

Well neither are going anywhere, though I've heard that Shovel Knight was best suited for the Wii U.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

KefkaticFanatic

fuck yea pokemon tcg

I don't even really know if that game was actually good (since I played it when I was like 8 years old and everything was ""good""), it just has nostalgia all over it.

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

I just realized I have $10.00 in vouchers I haven't used.
Any recommendations besides the Guild games?
edit: just got FE for the Wii U VC.
I'll probably get Guild title with the leftovers.

SlowPokemon

HarmoKnight is expensive but it's good. There are a few other gems like Pokemon Battle Trozei too.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 30, 2014, 01:02:50 PMfuck yea pokemon tcg

I don't even really know if that game was actually good (since I played it when I was like 8 years old and everything was ""good""), it just has nostalgia all over it.
Ahaha yeah I'm feeling that right now, everything from the 8-bit music to the "only Gen I existed at this point" mentality is really lovely and nostalgic.

mikey

Xeoracer or whatever looks pretty cool
unmotivated