News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Nintendo seems to like infant-izing their more prominent Mario characters. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Baby Yoshi next.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 03, 2014, 12:33:20 PMNintendo seems to like infant-izing their more prominent Mario characters. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Baby Yoshi next.
So an egg driving a car?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Yugi on May 03, 2014, 02:05:22 PMSo an egg driving a car?

Baby Yoshi is actually already a thing. They're found throughout Super Mario World, New Super Mario Bros. U, and New Super Luigi U.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Knowing nintendo, it's only a matter of time til Baby Wario and Baby Waluigi.

Olimar12345

Baby Wario is already a thing, too. Not sure about Baby Waluigi, though...

Baby Wario
[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Oh, yah. Forgot about that. But baby waluigi must be some kind of abomination. *shudders*

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

MaestroUGC

The only thing better than Toad is Baby Toad.

Imagine the sounds he will make...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DonValentino

Baby Pink Gold Peach :P

Mario Kart should be renamed Baby Mario Kart if they keep adding more and more babies.

fingerz

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 03, 2014, 08:36:52 PMThe only thing better than Toad is Baby Toad.

Imagine the sounds he will make...
Oh my god, that would be priceless! :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

mikey

I think that by the end of 2014 Wii U sales will probably be closer to Sony and Microsoft than they are now.  Yes/no?
unmotivated

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

KefkaticFanatic

Probably not simply for the fact that Nintendo has a far smaller target audience.  The casual fad audience they captured with the Wii has moved on, so now they have the remaining casual + Nintendo core.

It's not bad by any means; they just don't really compete in the same way that PS4 and Xbone compete with each other.

me irl
[close]