General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

The EB Games stores down here in Melbourne are super-stingy when it comes to deals, I tell ya.  >:(

Yeah, I'll keep my eyes peeled for the Mario Kart 8 bundle, so long as it's not $450 like all the other premium Wii Us. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Pit0010

I got an email from EB games and the bundle is 429 for us xD

...it's 20 bucks cheaper than when I got it with nintendo land (y)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Jompa

this seems like the appropriate place to post this
okay, here goes:
25:40 for live OST by people from T-Square and similar bands!! (name of alto sax 2 is the biggest troll I've ever seen)
At some point I WILL arrange
Birdo for Smash

DonValentino

I sincerely cannot wait to hear the rest of the themes. Moo Moo Meadows is sooo much improved! I love Dolphin Shoals too btw :J
I really wish we can get a soundtrack eventually, like with 3D World.

As for the Direct in general, it was original and stuff, but at some points it was a little too cheesy.

mikey

Quote from: DonValentino on April 30, 2014, 09:40:59 AMI sincerely cannot wait to hear the rest of the themes. Moo Moo Meadows is sooo much improved! I love Dolphin Shoals too btw :J
I really wish we can get a soundtrack eventually, like with 3D World.

As for the Direct in general, it was original and stuff, but at some points it was a little too cheesy.
They changed Moo Moo?  It's still the same theme right, just fixed up a bit?  Not completely different? D:
unmotivated

DonValentino

It's the same as the one from MKWii but with live instruments and some little tweaks. Still, sounds great. I always liked that theme a lot, and now it's even better!

Jompa

Quote from: DonValentino on April 30, 2014, 09:40:59 AMI love Dolphin Shoals too btw :J
I arranged it if you wanna see
[close]
Birdo for Smash

fingerz

Quote from: Pit0010 on April 30, 2014, 01:14:11 AMI got an email from EB games and the bundle is 429 for us xD

That. Is. SO. Expensive.

I'm just gonna go down there and attempt to persuade Emma to give it to me for a lower price. Hopefully my charm works. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Echo

Quote from: Jompa on April 30, 2014, 09:29:25 AM25:40 for live OST by people from T-Square and similar bands!! (name of alto sax 2 is the biggest troll I've ever seen)

Omg I love T-Square! I'm not much of a Mario Kart fan, but I'll definitely have to look into the OST.

fingerz

GOOD, otherwise you're missing out. The OSTs for these games just seem to get better and better with every new game! :D

fingerz

Quote from: Pit0010 on April 30, 2014, 01:14:11 AMI got an email from EB games and the bundle is 429 for us xD

Quote from: fingerz on April 30, 2014, 03:24:52 PMThat. Is. SO. Expensive.
NEVER MIND. Club Nintendo's giving away a redemption code for either New Super Mario Bros. U, Wind Waker HD, etc. So worth it. I'm going there on Saturday to pre-order that shit! :P

mikey

Quote from: DonValentino on April 30, 2014, 12:22:31 PMIt's the same as the one from MKWii but with live instruments and some little tweaks. Still, sounds great. I always liked that theme a lot, and now it's even better!
Awww yeah.
It was super bouncy and upbeat before, I'm glad they didn't change it too much.
unmotivated

Pit0010

Quote from: fingerz on April 30, 2014, 06:53:33 PMNEVER MIND. Club Nintendo's giving away a redemption code for either New Super Mario Bros. U, Wind Waker HD, etc. So worth it. I'm going there on Saturday to pre-order that shit! :P

haha just ask Emma for a bargin :)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

DonValentino

Quote from: Jompa on April 30, 2014, 03:17:04 PM
I arranged it if you wanna see
[close]

That was fast! It's great! xD

SlowPokemon

So happy about the Mario Kart 8 promotion. I'm gonna get a free copy of Pikmin 3 and finally try out this series :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.