News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

XDDDDD

I get confused, that's all! The power-ups I'm fine with, I just think all these jump-related moves mess with my brain... Long-jump and somersaults confuse me... XD

OH! I just realised something that may have been potentially screwing me up... I've been using the Wii remote in my left hand because I'm left-handed. And it just occurred to me that the controls are set up for right-handed people like if you were playing it on a handheld... Maybe I should go and play the game again. XDDD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

MaestroUGC

That's a real dingus thing to do fingus.

Oh! Now look at what you me do.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

God, Maestro, not on the carpet.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Fingus should now better than to get me angry and start throwing my dinguses out there are willy-nilly.

blueflower999

I don't like the Spring Suit very much in Galaxy, but the other power ups are fun
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Oh yeah Spring Mario is a bitch to control no matter how clever the design looks. I'll give you that
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Yeah, figured it out! I had the remote in the wrong hand and it was stuffing me up... XDDDDDD

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON SPRING MARIO. I was lucky that my bro was helping me with that damned level, otherwise I would've never beaten it.  >:(
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

mikey

Quote from: fingerz on February 21, 2014, 05:38:55 PMYeah, figured it out! I had the remote in the wrong hand and it was stuffing me up... XDDDDDD

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON SPRING MARIO. I was lucky that my bro was helping me with that damned level, otherwise I would've never beaten it.  >:(
?
That reminds me though I should keep playing SMG
I only have 90 stars
unmotivated

Pit0010

I started hero's mode on Link between worlds...it's soo hard...knowing that you are gonna be killed instantly after 2 hits...=_=
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

MaestroUGC

Have you tried not getting hit twice?

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Well I can't let my wisdom go to waste, now can I?

Pit0010

Why yes I've tried! =_=
But I'm so pathetic xDDD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

fingerz

Hahaha! It's great! The actual game is FAR too easy to beat without dying. The Master Quest for Ocarina of Time was quite hard at first 'cause you'd be killed by literally anything in a shot or two. Still, I'm glad they're doing this with newer games. Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D on Mirror Mode is BEASTLY!! I just beat Thugly on that mode and I really need a break now... XD

Waddle Bro