News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Just go to your System Settings and disable automatic downloads. I did that Day 1.

Pit0010

Quote from: DonValentino on November 24, 2013, 05:07:40 AMlol today it downloaded Wii Karaoke U. Uninstalled it as soon as I saw it. :P

Sorry this is sooo not related to 3ds nor Wii U...but

DonValentino...I love your sig! =3
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Yugi

but don wii karaoke u is the bestest game ever

Pit0010

omg yugi...I LOVE YOUR SIG!!!

OMG NO...THIS IS SOO NOT RELATED TO THIS TOPIC... IM SORRY PEOPLE
AUSSI

Bubbles

So starting today my 3DS randomly shuts off in the middle of gameplay. It was fine all day but just started this near the evening. I tried to make it shut off by shaking it, thinking something was loose, but whenever it turns off I'm holding it completely still. A quick google search doesn't give much of a solution besides sending it to nintendo, so I was wondering if this ever happened to one of you guys? I want to be sure it's unfixable before I throw in the towel and put an XL on my Christmas list

SlowPokemon

This started happening to my DSi a couple months ago, but it's worth noting that my DSi is well over four years old. I'd email Nintendo about it and ask.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

How regularly does it shut off?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

I'd say talk to Nintendo. You'd be surprised what they'll do for you over there, and an expensive fix is almost guaranteed cheaper than a new XL. Plus, this is the OoT3D bundle one, yes? I wouldn't lose that if I could help it, if only because it's worth more than average.

Bubbles

So I messed around with the SD card a bit, and it stopped turning off! I only played it for an hour or so but it stayed on the whole time. I'm really relieved since I love this 3DS :D

Waddle Bro

DonValentino

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 24, 2013, 06:00:24 AMJust go to your System Settings and disable automatic downloads. I did that Day 1.

Haha yeah I was going to do that, but I left it to see what kind of things it downloads, just for fun. xD

Quote from: Pit0010 on November 24, 2013, 09:52:00 PMDonValentino...I love your sig! =3

Thank youu~~ :3
Yours is very nice too. ;D

Btw, NN will be under maintenance next Monday. Unified accounts already? Hope so!

Pit0010

Has anyone played Super Mario in 3D World yet??

How good is it??!
AUSSI

Nebbles

I wonder what the Nintendo Direct tomorrow is gonna be like...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jamaha

Quote from: Pit0010 on December 17, 2013, 08:39:11 PMHas anyone played Super Mario in 3D World yet??

How good is it??!

Well worth buying. The level design is really creative. Just don't go in expecting Super Mario 64 or anything. It has a bunch of linear levels within an overworld map. That works very well but some might be disappointed in the style as it is pretty much a grander version of Super Mario 3D Land.

It also looks really good and the soundtrack is enjoyable as well.