News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 31, 2011, 03:11:49 PMI wish you had, thequeen bee looks really dumb...

It does...  :P

EDIT: Navi: HEY, LISTEN! HEY, LISTEN! HEY! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! HEY, LISTEN! Look at this, Link!
          Link: WHAT DO YOU WANT KNOW!!! ... Oh, wait... ... Pheww! Thank Din, Nayru and Farore! More MK7 unlockable chracters!  ;D

Cobraroll

Wiggler in Mario Kart? It better the one from Super Mario Sunshine. Doesn't even need a kart, does not slow down by petty obstacles or used items, but is also dang hard to control and almost impossible to slow down. Would be epic.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fingerz

That thing was a shocker to beat as the last boss in the mission section of MKDS.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DonValentino

Quote from: fingerz on November 01, 2011, 01:55:52 PMThat thing was a shocker to beat as the last boss in the mission section of MKDS.

It was...  :(
Anyways, I hope for a Mission-like mode on 7. It's always challenging!  ;D

Olimar12345

Quote from: Cobraroll on November 01, 2011, 09:57:04 AMWiggler in Mario Kart? It better the one from Super Mario Sunshine. Doesn't even need a kart, does not slow down by petty obstacles or used items, but is also dang hard to control and almost impossible to slow down. Would be epic.

I'm sorry to say that he will indeed have his own kart. got my np today and it shows them all. :/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 02, 2011, 10:43:52 AMI'm sorry to say that he will indeed have his own kart. got my np today and it shows them all. :/

np? Sorry... Whas that?  :P

triforced1

Nintendo Power. I'm seriously considering renewing my subscription after I canceled it last year.

DonValentino

Quote from: triforced1 on November 02, 2011, 01:07:43 PMNintendo Power. I'm seriously considering renewing my subscription after I canceled it last year.

OMG! NINTENDO POWER, OF COURSE! How could I miss that?  :o

Jub3r7

Because np can often stand for "no problem"; however, that definition wouldn't really make sense in this context.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DonValentino

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Msg from WarioMan* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
(American Dad anyone?)  ::)

NEW ZELDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So yeah, new zelda for 3ds  ;D

Olimar12345

schweet! ...but I still need to play ss...lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

there's a 95% chaunce of me never getting the Wii U. I was disappointed with the Wii which has tainted my relationship with Nintendo. There are making up for it with 2 Kirby games on the system(both of which a AMAZING) and finally releasing a new LoZ(I consider TP to be a GameCube game since it was 2 million times better on the GameCube).

But unless their game line up can truly impress me, it just ain't happenin. Perhaps with a Monter Hunter game? MH 3 was probably the best 3rd party game on the Wii besides MadWorld (which will never get a sequel since it was so commercially unsuccessful, unfortunately).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bespinben

I will get the Wii U solely for Super Smash Bros 4. No questions, hands-down.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

DonValentino

Wii U for Pikmin 3, SSB4, Mario Kart (you know it will happen), Kingdom Hearts III (hopefully), Zelda, Pokemon, Metroid... Well, all the reasons why I buy a new Nintendo console!  :D

I don't know why a lot of people was disappointed by the Wii U! Ok, the name is not "that" appealing, but c'mon! It's revolutionary just like Wii! I can see a lot of VERY COOL AND AWESOME possibilities with that controller! And they did say that they were focusing on Wii U's launch and online, so... Why all the disappointment? I loved the Wii U since I first saw it's controller capabilities! What would you like, then?  :(

triforced1

It's rumored that like the other KH games, KHIII will only be on PS3. I'm glad I have one.