News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

Now let's hope to see another ones! Wario, Waluigi and Yoshi could be good choices. It's time for Waluigi to shine!  8)

SlowPokemon

No he doesn't. I hope you can't play as anyone else.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 28, 2011, 11:36:03 AMNo he doesn't. I hope you can't play as anyone else.

:o Why does everyone hate Waluigi?  :'(

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 28, 2011, 11:36:03 AMNo he doesn't. I hope you can't play as anyone else.
I don't hate Waluigi, and I agree with you.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 28, 2011, 05:01:15 PMI don't hate Waluigi, and I agree with you.

Pheww... Thanks!  :D
Actually, yesterday I discovered that you unlock Luigi when you are in
SPOILERS! IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE ANY SPOILERS OF THIS GAME, DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THIS TEXT IN ANOTHER TEXT EDITOR AND RESIZE IT!
World 8-4
so it is very unlikely they include more playable characters, though it would be awesome!  :P

Olimar12345

No, what I meant was I don't mind waluigi but I don't want to see him in sm3dl. That's just not the game for him.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 29, 2011, 11:32:49 AMNo, what I meant was I don't mind waluigi but I don't want to see him in sm3dl. That's just not the game for him.

K. Anyways, Waluigi has to be playable in a Mario platformer. Don't mind when, but it has to be done!
As well as a glorious return of the Kremling Krew as a Donkey Kong enemy (Donkey Kong Country Returns 2 anyone?)  ::)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: WarioMan98 on October 29, 2011, 11:50:58 AMK. Anyways, Waluigi has to be playable in a Mario platformer. Don't mind when, but it has to be done!
As well as a glorious return of the Kremling Krew as a Donkey Kong enemy (Donkey Kong Country Returns 2 anyone?)  ::)

I never said i hated him, but Waluigi would be pretty pointless in a Mario platform. Playing as Yoshi with no Mario on back is kinda boring. And even Wario in SM64DS was a bit silly.

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 29, 2011, 09:28:41 PMI never said i hated him, but Waluigi would be pretty pointless in a Mario platform. Playing as Yoshi with no Mario on back is kinda boring. And even Wario in SM64DS was a bit silly.

Agreed! If they include Wario or Waluigi, they should create a backstory about why do they join Mario. I bet Wario doesn't mind at all if Peach is kidnapped...  :-\

Sekter77

Iwata Asks interview is up for Super Mario Land 3D. All the stuff they talked about has got me really excited. I was definitely loooking forward to it, but now I'm pretty confident that this will be one of the best Mario games. There's a ton of polish behind this.

And for anyone concerned, Tanooki Mario still has the Statue ability! Strange that they never mentioned it before.
Guitar and video games.

DonValentino

The statue ability is kinda useless... I mean, it wasn't included in any Mario game until now, and personally I don't think it's necessary. They could add a new Mario move or something...   :-\

Sekter77

Actually, it was one of the attributes of the Tanooki Suit in SMB3. A lot of people were upset that the Tanooki Suit couldn't fly or turn into a statue when the first info about the game came out. But now we know that both things are in the game. The P-Wing is an Assist that helps players who die a lot by helping them fly around and Tanooki Mario can in fact turn into a statue.

Another reference to SMB3 is the Boomerang Suit. You could get a hammer suit to throw hammers in SMB3, but now in 3D Land, you get to throw boomerangs instead.

Turning into a statue might be useless, but it's still nice to see it return with the Tanooki Suit. Nostalgia is a powerful force. As far as new moves go anyway, there is the new roll technique and the Propeller Suit Block is coming from NSMB Wii. That's still fairly new.
Guitar and video games.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Sekter77 on October 30, 2011, 04:23:31 PMTurning into a statue might be useless, but it's still nice to see it return with the Tanooki Suit. Nostalgia is a powerful force. As far as new moves go anyway, there is the new roll technique and the Propeller Block is coming from NSMB Wii. That's still fairly new.

When my friends and I played nsmb wii, we called it "Steve". I can't remember why though, just thought you'd want to know.  :)

SlowPokemon

So they are not having stars...just the stupid flagpole and the stupider star medals...if they use a map system I will be severely disappoint. And btw Warioman, you are wrong...nowhere does anything suggest  Luigi will be unlocked at that   level.

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 30, 2011, 08:26:26 PMSo they are not having stars...just the stupid flagpole and the stupider star medals...if they use a map system I will be severely disappoint. And btw Warioman, you are wrong...nowhere does anything suggest  Luigi will be unlocked at that   level.
For some  reason I lol'd  at the extra spaces.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]