News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taser9090

Quote from: WarioMan98 on September 14, 2011, 02:39:59 AM3- At 0:20-0:21: Flying goombas are new, great! But what's that green thingy? It seems to be a clock, maybe a little extra seconds to the countdown? Oh! And the red coin ring at 0:21! Same thing as New Super Mario Bros Wii? Hope so!
Yeah, they appeared through out the Mario and Luigi RPG's. The red ring wasn't the first to appear in New Super Mario Bros. Wii, though. I'm not sure which game it did started.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

DonValentino

Quote from: Taser9090 on September 17, 2011, 06:05:22 AMYeah, they appeared through out the Mario and Luigi RPG's. The red ring wasn't the first to appear in New Super Mario Bros. Wii, though. I'm not sure which game it did started.

I think it first appeared in New Super Mario Bros (DS). I put NSMBWii just as an example.

fingerz

Anyone know where you can find the release dates for all these games in AUSTRALIA?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Roz~

Quote from: fingerz on September 21, 2011, 05:03:40 PMAnyone know where you can find the release dates for all these games in AUSTRALIA?

It just says November 2011 and December 2011 for SM3D and MK7 respectively.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

Probably, since they shouldn't change the release date. I do think you'll get them for Christmas.

dahans

Quote from: Roz~ on September 21, 2011, 05:22:46 PMProbably, since they shouldn't change the release date. I do think you'll get them for Christmas.
If Nintendo didn't release them for Christmas... they would be very stupid.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Greg

If Nintendo released incomplete games for Christmas... they would be very stupid.

Roz~

They did that in the past, releasing incomplete games just because it was Christmas. I don't think it's going to be the case with those two games though.

SlowPokemon

I mean, these games kind of set the stage for the 3DS for Mario! I think they'll be great, like SM64 DS and Mario Kart DS. (Actually, I think they'll be better!)

Super Mario 3D Land...oh jeez it looks so awesome.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

I decided to put a list of my already preordered games:

- Zelda Skyward Sword (w/ golden wiimote)
- Super Mario 3D Land
- Mario Kart 7
- Cave Story 3D
- Sonic Generations (3DS version)
- Professor Layton and the Last Specter

I haven't bought a lot of games this year, only Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, DOAD, Pilotwings Resort and Starfox 64 3D, and maybe 1 or 2 for the Wii, so I have some saved money.  ;D
I'm not sure about Pokemon Rumble Blast and Kirby's Return to Dream Land. I fear it has a similar style to Epic Yarn, which I didn't really like. I want good ol'Kirby from Amazing Mirror and Nightmare in Dream Land, not a pink yarn thingy. :P
Well, resuming... My 3DS will be on fire this winter!  ::)

SlowPokemon

Return to Dreamland is classic Kirby style. Yeah I didn't like Epic Yarn much either...

Game I'm probably most excited for: Luigi's Mansion 2.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 24, 2011, 07:18:01 AMReturn to Dreamland is classic Kirby style. Yeah I didn't like Epic Yarn much either...

Game I'm probably most excited for: Luigi's Mansion 2.

Well, I'll just wait a bit for more info...
And of course, I didn't list Kid Icarus, Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing (yes, I like it a lot), Paper Mario, the Wii U... :D

Also, I loved the first, and Luigi's Mansion 2 won't be an exception! More than one mansions... when I heard that, I was immediately sold!  ;D
Maybe I'm just the only person in the world who is more excited for LM2 than if I were with those bloody FPS like Call of Duty and so (I think they are some coming out this winter too). I don't really like those war games, and it's one of the reasons why I don't have a PS3. :P