News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

WILL 3 BIG GAMES WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON SEPTEMBER, 13TH? 100% RUMOR

This anonymous rumor has been running around 4chan a while ago. Please note that it´s anonymous, 100% speculation!
Anyways, here are the news:
Nintendo plans to announce 3 big titles on their press conference this 13th. Supposedly, these are the games:
1. Monster Hunter Tri G
2. Mach Raider Unchained
3. Baten Kaitos Silence of a Mechanized Son

It´s disappointing, since I expected a new F-Zero or something completely new, instead of that "Mach Raider"... thingy. Monster Hunter Tri G sounds nice, though.
My perfect list would be: New F-Zero, Pokemon Colosseum 2 (XD sequel with 5 gen pokes) and Pokemon Trading Card Game 3DS (very unlikely, though  :P).
I can´t say anything on Baten Kaitos because I don´t know the series, so...  :-\
What do you think?
Here you have the source for more details.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 04, 2011, 04:15:56 PM^^lol, i preordered it MONTHS ago  ::)

Congrats! Here, have a cookie!

Jub3r7

Quote from: WarioMan98 on September 06, 2011, 03:16:59 AM3. Baten Kaitos
I think I have that game. :/
OH YEAH. And you're a voice. And that guy. And I don't remember anything.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DonValentino

MONSTER HUNTER TRI G CONFIRMED AND 3DS SECOND CIRCLE PAD

That´s right. Moster Hunter Tri G is confirmed in this week´s Famitsu magazine. The first blurry scan proves it. Could that mean that the other 2 games from 4chan will also be announced? Also, details about the 3DS second circle pad were released. According to the same magazine, the second circle pad will be put in a cradle, along with a new button, R2, but no L2. It´ll be placed towards the right of the ABXY buttons. It´s pretty useless to me! But we´ll have to wait until we have more info about it´s functions. What do you think?  :(

UPDATE: Capcom has no plans on releasing Monster Hunter Tri G outside Japan. Anyways, here you have the official site, in case you´re interested.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 06, 2011, 11:58:19 AMI think I have that game. :/
OH YEAH. And you're a voice. And that guy. And I don't remember anything.

lol A voice. Weird...  :o

Nebbles

The second circle pad seems unnecessary and it's making the 3DS look awfully clunky and ugly.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

Nintendo realised only having one pad was a giant mistake, and the whole deal with the 3D focus was also a giant mistake.  This is just a solution for early adopters and they're going to rebrand and rerelease the handheld next year with a new model and focus on games rather than 3D.

me irl
[close]

DonValentino

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 07, 2011, 03:42:42 PMNintendo realised only having one pad was a giant mistake, and the whole deal with the 3D focus was also a giant mistake.  This is just a solution for early adopters and they're going to rebrand and rerelease the handheld next year with a new model and focus on games rather than 3D.

Actually, I remember that Nintendo said once that the second pad was going to be the gyro sensor. Bad idea.  :P

Sekter77

Quote from: triforced1 on September 03, 2011, 10:05:17 AMStar Fox 64 3D is coming out in a little over a week. Any thinking about buying it? I never played the first one so I probably will.

I just bought it today! I never played the original so I'm excited to try it out. I believe that it's been getting good reviews so I'm confident that I'll turn out fine. I hope it does well because I believe that it's been said that if it does poorly, they might shelve the Star Fox franchise. I bet this'll reinvigorate interest in the series though, and maybe Nintendo will actually make a true Star Fox game for the Wii U.

As far as the rumored Mach Rider goes, that would be cool. I hope Nintendo revives more of its old franchises like that. They've got plenty of IP's to work off of, they don't need to be making new ones. They just need to update their massive backlog and act like they're new.

And the second circle pad. I hope that's entirely optional. I don't care how cheap it ends up being, I'm not buying it unless it comes bundled with a game. One Circle Pad works just fine and really should not be this big of a deal. I think the 3DS will do just fine this holiday with Mario, Star Fox, and whatever games are announced at the conference. I think everyone was just disappointed at launch and with the price. Now that games are coming out and the price is lower, everything should be fine. Apparently, Nintendo reported a 260% sales increase since the price drop, so the huge fiasco will probably be dropped by E3 next year. Unless this circle pad bombs. They better handle it well.
Guitar and video games.

DonValentino

Quote from: Sekter77 on September 09, 2011, 02:08:13 PMI just bought it today!

I also did! I tried it and it's very nice. I'm on Sector Y at the moment.  :D

Sekter77

Awesome! I'm planning on booting it up today so it's a good thing it turned out so well.

EDIT: Turns out it is a lot of fun. If you haven't played Star Fox before, it should be worth a look.
Guitar and video games.

Dude

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 07, 2011, 03:42:42 PMNintendo realised only having one pad was a giant mistake, and the whole deal with the 3D focus was also a giant mistake.
Why do you keep spelling it incorrectly. It's "realized". Firefox says so.

triforced1

I think realised is the British way of spelling it.

Dude

Roz~

Quote from: WarioMan98 on September 06, 2011, 03:16:59 AMWILL 3 BIG GAMES WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON SEPTEMBER, 13TH? 100% RUMOR

This anonymous rumor has been running around 4chan a while ago. Please note that it´s anonymous, 100% speculation!
Anyways, here are the news:
Nintendo plans to announce 3 big titles on their press conference this 13th. Supposedly, these are the games:
1. Monster Hunter Tri G
2. Mach Raider Unchained
3. Baten Kaitos Silence of a Mechanized Son

It´s disappointing, since I expected a new F-Zero or something completely new, instead of that "Mach Raider"... thingy. Monster Hunter Tri G sounds nice, though.
My perfect list would be: New F-Zero, Pokemon Colosseum 2 (XD sequel with 5 gen pokes) and Pokemon Trading Card Game 3DS (very unlikely, though  :P).
I can´t say anything on Baten Kaitos because I don´t know the series, so...  :-\
What do you think?
Here you have the source for more details.

Congrats! Here, have a cookie!

Disappointing? Monster Hunter is great, and Baten Kaitos is OMG FUCKING AMAZING. <3
I hope it's not just a rumor, it'd be great to have another Baten Kaitos. <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DonValentino

WILL JUNICHI MASUDA ANNOUNCE A NEW POKEMON GAME?!?!?!?

THAT'S RIGHT! JUNICHI MASUDA WILL BE APPEARING ON "POKEMON SMASH", A TELEVISION SHOW IN JAPAN ON 18TH SEPTEMBER TO MAKE A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! WE KNOW SO FAR THAT HE WILL MAKE A MASSIVE SHOCK ANNOUNCEMENT! THE POSSIBILITIES SHUFFLED AT THE MOMENT ARE:
     - POKEMON RUBY, SAPPHIRE OR EMERALD REMAKE
     - POKEMON STADIUM 3
     - A THIRD INSTALLMENT ON THE COLOSSEUM SERIES
     - POKEMON GRAY (UNLIKELY SINCE GAME FREAK SAID THAT THEY HAD NO PLANS ON A 5 GEN SEQUEL)
     - SOMETHING ENTIRELY NEW ON THE POKEMON SERIES
     - SOME SORT OF YELLOW REMAKE WITH ALL THE EVENTS OF THE ANIME (MOST LIKELY THE KANTO SEASONS, INCLUDING THE ORANGE ISLANDS)

DISCUSS BELOW! AND YES, I'M WRITING THIS ENTIRELY IN CAPS BECAUSE I'M VERY EXCITED AND I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THIS!!!  ::)
THIS WEEKS ARE GONNA BE BIG.

SOURCE 1 SOURCE 2

YAHOO!YAHOO!YAHOO!YAHOO!YAHOO!YAHOO!YAHOO!YAHOO!YAHOO!YAHOO!YAHOO!YAHOO!YAHOO!YAHOO!YAHOO!YAHOO!YAHOO!YAHOO!