News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on August 24, 2011, 12:18:17 PMxD I saw this topic had been updated.

But really, PMD games are my favourite spin-off and I'd love a new one for the Unova-mons <3

I totally agree with you there. The PMD games were very good at implementing the legendaries to create a plot, and I can almost already see something like the "world's balance" being put askew by a conflict between yin and yang (Zekrom/Reshiram). Unfortunately, I this series probably can't qualify under the term "Extremely big title".
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

OH god, imagine if the big final boss (Rayquaza, Dialga) was a double battle with those two holy shit

...;_; I know but waaaaah I want a new PMD game
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

triforced1

Nebbles

Oh boy, now I can have nightmare fuel in 3D! Like I need to see that moon's face in 3D oh god DB

fingerz

Anyone seen N!N10Doh! to the 64th power? That moon is friggin' scary...
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DonValentino

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DonValentino

triforced1

Star Fox 64 3D is coming out in a little over a week. Any thinking about buying it? I never played the first one so I probably will.

Nebbles

SlowPokemon

Me either. I'm not gonna buy it. My brother is; if he likes it I might consider it, but there are too many things I need to buy that are more important.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

I've got like 250 bucks stashed away for all the games that are coming out this holiday xD
Star Fox 64 3D, Pre-Ordering Skyward Sword, SML3D, and MK7.

Olimar12345

I'm not buying starfox. It was meh back then, and only more meh now.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Well, I will. Never played the original and I think it could be fun. Obviously, I´m way more excited for Skyward Sword! Gonna pre-order it soon, I love the golden Wiimote... *¬*

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!