News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 11, 2011, 01:55:08 PMNo it isn't. Black and White just came out, and you should just get one of those and stop waiting for the remake. I don't even know if I would get the remake. It sickens me that they might make one so soon.
They did it with D/P/Pt. One rolled out after the other, nothing inbetween.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 11, 2011, 01:55:08 PMso yah RSE remake has my vote.
Makes sense. It's the only Pokemon RPG region that's not on the DS.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

True, but I'm talking about the 'original' RPG Pokemon games.
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Yeah, that's what I meant. The others are just branches.

DonValentino

Well, I'll add a poll with the possibilities so you can vote the one you would want, and let's see what option wins! Poll closes September 18th morning, before "Pokemon Smash".
My vote goes to a third installment on the Colosseum series, we NEED a game like that with 5 gen AND 4 gen (those weren't included on XD either) pokemon with the models from Pokedex 3D. R/S remakes could be released at the same time and connect with the new Colosseum.

Nebbles

8I apparently the new game is supposed to be Pokepark 2 according to serebii

I HATE EVERYTHING

Roz~

Bahahaha
That's why I never get my hopes up when stuff like that is announced.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

...but the news is supposed to be announced on Sunday. The 18th.

...THERE IS STILL TIME

DonValentino

Quote from: Nebbles on September 12, 2011, 12:10:14 PM8I apparently the new game is supposed to be Pokepark 2 according to serebii

I HATE EVERYTHING

You've... just... broken... my... poor... little... pokemon... fanatic... heart...  :(

And that's supposed to be a massive shock announcement? C'mon... I have no emotes to express my feelings right now...
But at least there's still hope... it could be wrong, right? Please tell me it's wrong! Please! PLEASE! PLEASE, MASUDA, TELL ME IT'S WRONG!  >:(  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on September 12, 2011, 12:10:14 PM8I apparently the new game is supposed to be Pokepark 2 according to serebii

I HATE EVERYTHING

Except PokePark was actually incredibly fun. I don't know why people are always so quick to judge everything. Usually in spinoff games the second is even better than the first anyway.

Quote from: WarioMan98 on September 12, 2011, 02:01:18 PMblaaaah blaaaah blaaah rage whine cry etc.

IT IS NOT THAT HUGE OF A DEAL. Crybaby.

Quote from: Nebbles on September 12, 2011, 01:58:29 PM...but the news is supposed to be announced on Sunday. The 18th.

...THERE IS STILL TIME

For what? Lol for Masuda to change his mind? I would say this was just a rumor, but typically if Serebii or Bulbapedia supports the idea it's true. I just hope it would be for the 3DS.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

no but

The "shocker" is supposed to be announced on the 18th. Corocoro released details for PokePark 2.

...I don't think it's the big new game...

SlowPokemon

We'll see. :) I believe it will be that game though. I hope I'm wrong, but I think it will be.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I hope it's not it. @_@ It should be for the DS I hope.

Bespinben

If it is Pokepark 2, it would make sense, as it would be a great way to use the 3D models seen in Pokedex 3D.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday