News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

-takes deep breath-

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

I WONDER WHAT IT IS
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

triforced1

Nebbles

JUST IMAGINE HOW BEAUTIFUL THE RAYQUAZA/GROUDON/KYOGRE THING WOULD BE IN 3D

triforced1

DonValentino

Quote from: Nebbles on September 11, 2011, 12:58:02 PMJUST IMAGINE HOW BEAUTIFUL THE RAYQUAZA/GROUDON/KYOGRE THING WOULD BE IN 3D

I KNOW! OH GOD! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DonValentino

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 11, 2011, 01:17:29 PMGRAY/GREY IS STILL NECESSARY.

Personally, I'm a bit tired of Black & White. I would release the Ruby and Sapphire remakes first and then Gray/Grey. Same like with Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald: Before Emerald, they released FireRed and LeafGreen. I didn't like Platinum very much because it was released just after D&P, and I was tired of Sinnoh.
Gray is still necessary, right, but I wouldn't like it ATM.  :-\

Nebbles

Quote from: WarioMan98 on September 11, 2011, 01:28:53 PMPersonally, I'm a bit tired of Black & White. I would release the Ruby and Sapphire remakes first and then Gray/Grey. Same like with Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald: Before Emerald, they released FireRed and LeafGreen. I didn't like Platinum very much because it was released just after D&P, and I was tired of Sinnoh.
Gray is still necessary, right, but I wouldn't like it ATM.  :-\

I haven't even beaten Black yet... Grey can wait. Also, didn't they say they had no plans for B/W sequel anyway?

Jub3r7

Gamefreak announced that and then Masuda was like "Where in the world did that come from, please disregard that announcement"

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 11, 2011, 01:17:29 PMGRAY/GREY IS STILL NECESSARY.

No it isn't. Black and White just came out, and you should just get one of those and stop waiting for the remake. I don't even know if I would get the remake. It sickens me that they might make one so soon.

I am personally hoping for a Ruby/Sapphire remake. It wouldn't have to be for the 3DS, the DS might actually be better because of connectivity with BW. Plus they did say they would be "pushing the DS as well as 3DS", and we haven't seen a DS game announcement this year yet. Something new would also be nice, as long as it's moderately good.

Even if it were on the DS, the Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza thing would still be awesome. Think of the Reshiram/Zekrom cutscenes in BW or the Ho-Oh/Lugia cutscenes in HGSS.

so yah RSE remake has my vote.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Jub3r7

It's a family tradition that me and my two brothers each get a different version of the generation.
My two older brothers got Black and White. It would be disappointing if I got a duplicate.  :P

I wouldn't mind an RSE remake or a different game.
Anyways, how long has it even been since B/W came out? Saying that it would "sicken" you seems a little overboard.

Cobraroll

Serebii says it's most likely the announcement of a Mewtwo event, so don't get your hopes all high up.

I'm still excited, though. It could be something awesome.

FireRed and LeafGreen came out before Emerald, but Platinum was released before HGSS. This could be either a remake or a third version - and both sound equally fantastic. We know that either one of them will be announced some day, that could be next week or in a year. We'll see.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Nebbles

I hope it's not. We need decent game news because we all know no one's going to get Pokemon Rumble Blast or whatever it was...

triforced1

I'm still in shock from the sheer thought of a RSE remake :DDD

Pokemon Ruby was the first Pokemon game I played, and I played it nonstop for a month. It took me FOREVER to catch Groudon. I loved that game. THEN MY FUCKING SP BROKE. I dropped it while it was open and the hinges snapped. GRAAAHHH

So yeah, I'm hoping for a remake.
Quote from: Cobraroll on September 11, 2011, 02:02:38 PMSerebii says it's most likely the announcement of a Mewtwo event, so don't get your hopes all high up.
DON'T SAY THAT! It's GOING to be a remake.