News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

>:( I have all the games I want from that set already. That's not right...
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

I wonder what's finally prompting them to do that. Have they ever tried to do this before?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Occasionally in bball games, if a free throw is made, they'll play that sound. Maybe that?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Awesome! More people need to play Xenoblade.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

My Nintendo rewards still suck
yippee
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

People on Zelda Universe won't stop predicting Nintendo's demise. Yay...

(I wonder why a Japanese company is trying to appeal to Japanese audiences...)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: Dudeman on April 27, 2016, 02:57:18 PMhttp://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/xenoblade-chronicles-wii-u

Yooooooo XBC on the VC

Eurgh... I still regret losing 10 hours of my life to that game. Never again will I ask my grandmother to get me a video game based on inflated metascores for Christmas ever again. Maybe it gets more challenging and engaging down the line, but for me outside of filling that collectopedia I didn't enjoy it much at all. Felt too linear and the battle system was too automatic for me, IMO. (Something I needed to emphasize because I got banned from one site for daring to have a differing opinion, but I digress. I do plan to get Xenoblade X one day to see if it's decent though)

...So since this topic doesn't mention the investor news, I guess I've give my thoughts on that briefly.

NX in 2017? Fine with me, make the launch lineup great, just as long as you don't focus on American AAA developers like with the Wii U launch. Zelda in 2017 though? Sorry, but I'm going to be firm and say that's the shittiest idea ever. The stupid delay to 2016 was already dumb, but barely understandable with Triforce Heroes coming in 2015's holiday along with 2016 being the 30th anniversary and a great time to release it and give the game minor polishing touches.

But 2017? There's NO reason the game should be delayed that long, not the Wii U version at least. It's clear as day they are just doing this to milk NX sales despite sacrificing the 30th anniversary and the holiday season to do so. The fact that there isn't a bigger outrage over this yet folks are flipping out over minor censorship of panties in Tokyo Mirage totally baffles me. What's with priorities nowadays?

In slightly more positive news, I am hopeful for the 3DS holiday lineup this year. Great RPGs coming our way. Just wish they'd make a new 3DS exclusive title that shows the true power of the system. (Unless it's the NX all along or something crazy like that)

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Nitro Indigo

Wait, what RPGs are coming to 3DS? I get most of my gaming news from GameXplain, and they're mainly doing Planet Robobot at the moment.

Someone said that the NX would fail just like the Saturn did because it will be released in Spring. Make of that what you will?

I only realized today that the rectangles on Mario's coins are concave.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

Wait, when will the NX be released? ???
The 3DS is definitely my favorite handheld, as it has a TON of great games! But nothing could replace GameCube. :P
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

March, apparently.

Speaking of the GameCube, I'm going to be basically converting my family's Wii we don't use much into a GameCube soon! (Because getting a controller and a memory card and using them on a Wii we've had for years is cheaper than getting an actual GameCube.) I've decided what games I'm going to get, but you people will have to wait and see...

Sebastian

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on May 04, 2016, 07:51:28 AMSpeaking of the GameCube, I'm going to be basically converting my family's Wii we don't use much into a GameCube soon! (Because getting a controller and a memory card and using them on a Wii we've had for years is cheaper than getting an actual GameCube.) I've decided what games I'm going to get, but you people will have to wait and see...
That's exactly what I did when we got a Wii U.

mikey

perhaps if you gave me a mailing address I could send you one of our million gamecubes that may or may not work who knows
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!