News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DonValentino

I'd also really recommend you to play Pikmin 2 too if you like it, because it's a lot better than Pikmin 3. The worst part of it is that they sacrificed content to include pretty graphics, and left the game very empty compared to Pikmin 2.

MaestroUGC

SlowPokemon

Nah I'd rather get the free one than hunt down an out of print game I have to pay for. If I like it enough I'll play the others.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Nononono.

You misunderstand me.

Play Pikmin 1 first.

mikey

I think he's trying to get you to play Pikmin 1 first.
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Olimar12345

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 01, 2014, 09:05:05 AMPlay Pikmin 1 first.

This. I highly recommend this, Slow. It will heighten your experience with the series as a whole.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

You're all wrong. Slow, play Pikmin 2 first.  ;)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

Heresy.

Play Pikmin 1 first.

Olimar12345

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 01, 2014, 01:18:13 PMHeresy.

Play Pikmin 1 first.

This. Play Pikmin 1 first! The story will be better if you do! Take it from me, Captain Olimar12345. :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Pikmin 2's intro explains perfectly what happened in Pikmin 1 without having to play it. I think it just depends whether you want to play one game or two.

MaestroUGC

The story is ancillary to what the games are.

Pikmin 1 will teach you far more about how the games work than the sequel ever will.

blueflower999

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 01, 2014, 01:40:00 PMPikmin 1 will teach you far more about how the games work than the sequel ever will.
I never would have had the motivation to finish Pikmin 1 if it weren't for me seeing the masterpiece that is Pikmin 2.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Maybe this should be moved to the "Which Pikmin game should I play first?" thread.
unmotivated