News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit0010

ugh ohh yeah the Smash run thingy. I really love that idea. I hope they come up with something like that for wii U though~

I thought it was supah clever
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

fingerz

Yeah, they'll have something special for them Wii U users. It could be something to do with online play, seeing as the Wii U is better suited for this kind of fast-paced online action.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Pit0010

haha exactly :D That's why I preordered the WiiU version (y) XD
AUSSI

fingerz

Still not worth it, in my opinion. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Just looking at those Retro Courses for Mario Kart 8 makes me want that game. But that means I need to buy a Wii U... I think I'll buy the game and put it away for later years. :P

blueflower999

God forbid you buy a console to play a game you want.  ::)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Dun dun dunnnn
fingerz having a change of heart!
Don't worry fingerz I'll refrain from buying a Wii U for you :P
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

I won't, just tell me where to send it.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

fingerz

Hahaha! I'm not even joking. I'm THAT close to walking out the door and picking up a Wii U just to play that game. IT'S EYE CANDY, I TELL YOU!! XD

They're so damn expensive, though. I'm not forking out $350 for the just the white one with no extras included. So, I'll buy the game and play the waiting game with Nintendo. :P

MaestroUGC

It's worth it. Be sure to pick up Super Mario 3D World as well.

I also recommend The Wonderful 101.

fingerz

Yeah, I really enjoyed playing the demo of Super Mario 3D World. The puzzle side of things really made it interesting... And yes, I remember seeing the demo of The Wonderful 101 at the E3 exhibit last year or the year before and it looked really good. :D

Does anyone think New Super Mario Bros. U is worth it? I'll probably get it anyway. XD

But yeah, I'm not buying that console 'til it drops in price. I wouldn't hate it so much if it didn't cost about 5 weeks of pay...

MaestroUGC

I doubt it'll drop in price anytime soon. Isn't it bundled with some games now anyway?

fingerz

Not here. In Australia they like to sell you something at the highest price possible with the least amount of extra content available. I'd be lucky to get a cleaning cloth with it if I asked for something extra. :P

Pit0010

bro...get the deluxe if yah buying it...it's much more worth it...and plus we get like 2-3 games added on for free!! D:
AUSSI

DonValentino

Quote from: Pit0010 on April 29, 2014, 02:12:00 AMbro...get the deluxe if yah buying it...it's much more worth it...and plus we get like 2-3 games added on for free!! D:

Yup, and don't forget the Mario Kart 8 Premium bundle.