Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Quote from: Nebbles on September 11, 2012, 07:01:44 PMI haven't played any Pikmin games yet... though I need to.
PM me your address and I'll have one mailed to your house.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

PFF it's okay

I can put it on my holiday list!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Lol but you should deff play one-it's different :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

I plan on getting the Wii U, at the moment mainly for Pikmin 3, but I believe that the Wii U will for surpass everyone's expectations. I've heard nothing but good things from the people who's demo'd the console and games thus far, so I believe that this system will be greater than its predecessor.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 11, 2012, 08:31:04 PMI plan on getting the Wii U, at the moment mainly for Pikmin 3, but I believe that the Wii U will for surpess everyone's expectations. I've heard nothing but good things from the people who's demo'd the console and games thus far, so I believe that this system will be greater than its predecessor.
Completely agree.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 11, 2012, 07:35:49 PMPM me your address and I'll have one mailed to your house.

Olimar I haven't played them either! :'(

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

Actually, that would be pretty coll if we all mailed around a copy of Pikmin to all the members who haven't played it before. Kinda like the postcard thing, but with Pikmin :J

spitllama

I feel like I should actually give the series a chance- more than 1/4 of the first game. Does the storyline work to start with Pikmin 3?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

Unfortunately, I haven't played Pikmin 3. :P

spitllama

I actually figured that you had researched the pre-release reviews intensely and knew everything there was to know.

:P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

Well there's not a lot of info on the story yet, but here's what I know:

There are four new characters who come to the Planet of the Pikmin for currently unknown reasons, and explore the depths of the planet after having become lost. Olimar and Louie are absent from these four for reasons unknown, but supposedly for a good reason.

Congratulations, you now now as much of the story as I do. :)

Roz~

I've never had the chance to play Pikmin either. Saw Pikmin 2 at some random store last week, but I can't afford to buy it QQ

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 11, 2012, 08:31:04 PMI plan on getting the Wii U, at the moment mainly for Pikmin 3, but I believe that the Wii U will for surpass everyone's expectations. I've heard nothing but good things from the people who's demo'd the console and games thus far, so I believe that this system will be greater than its predecessor.

I agree. I think people are dissing the console just because they can really. Now that it has better specs and a wider variety of games than the Wii had, I really don't see how it could fail.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

blueflower999

How did I miss a Pikmin conversation?!
Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 12, 2012, 06:46:09 AMActually, that would be pretty coll if we all mailed around a copy of Pikmin to all the members who haven't played it before. Kinda like the postcard thing, but with Pikmin :J
*Signs up to donate*
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Spyro

^^

I still need to get Pikmin 2. They had none in the Gamestop stores. Anywhere. But,  I'm ordering it off of ebay for Christmas!