News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

^I agree, I haven't seen anything thus far that would convince me to buy a Wii-U.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 08, 2012, 06:58:50 PMYour problems, I fix them

There are still no notable games besides pikmin unveiled for the wii u thus far so its like the wii all over again.  I am not making the same mistake twice :|

I will buy it for pikmin, then sell it once I finish it. There really is no other reason to own that system.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 08, 2012, 07:22:07 PMI will buy it for pikmin, then sell it once I finish it. There really is no other reason to own that system.

I feel dumb, but I'm really looking forward to NSMBU....

SlowPokemon

I don't think you're dumb. I love all the NSMB games, but all of them are extensions of the exact same material. So it's not really worth getting an entire console just for a game you could essentially play on the DS, Wii, or 3DS.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Spyro

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on September 08, 2012, 07:44:46 PMI feel dumb, but I'm really looking forward to NSMBU....
Me too! The Super Mario World theme looks really cool.

Also, I'll get it for Pikmin 3 obviously and I'll probably pick up Nintendo Land. I'm getting the Wii U day 1.

blueflower999

Quote from: Spyro on September 09, 2012, 05:48:46 AMMe too! The Super Mario World theme looks really cool.

Also, I'll get it for Pikmin 3 obviously and I'll probably pick up Nintendo Land. I'm getting the Wii U day 1.
I am too. I'm enough of a Nintendo collector to buy the Wii U no matter how awful it is. Even if Pikmin 3 weren't on it, I probably would still buy it for the collector value. Who knows? If no one buys it, then it may become the next Virtual Boy, and those things sell for hundreds on eBay.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Pikmin 3 and Super Smash Brothers. 8) Still considering selling Wii U?!

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 09, 2012, 09:32:39 AMI am too. I'm enough of a Nintendo collector to buy the Wii U no matter how awful it is. Even if Pikmin 3 weren't on it, I probably would still buy it for the collector value. Who knows? If no one buys it, then it may become the next Virtual Boy, and those things sell for hundreds on eBay.
Yeah, I'll get it no matter what games are on it.  I'll prolly wait a year or so for a price drop though.

Roz~

I won't have enough money to buy the WiiU at launch, but I'll definitely buy it when there's a price drop. Hopefully there are gonna be good JRPGs for the WiiU.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

Hahahaha! Well, my family refuses to buy another TV consol, so I'll just buy myself a WiiU for my apartment in the future. I hope there's a way to transfer all your data from a Wii to a WiiU... XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Clanker37

Quote from: fingerz on September 11, 2012, 02:50:29 PMHahahaha! Well, my family refuses to buy another TV consol, so I'll just buy myself a WiiU for my apartment in the future. I hope there's a way to transfer all your data from a Wii to a WiiU... XD
I think there was a hint of it.

Anyway, I'm getting the Wii U because of Pikmin 3. Also all the other epicostiy in the form of Mario and Smash Bros. If I get bored I'll just do some Miiverse trolling.

Nebbles

There should be a way, though...

I dunno about the WiiU. I'd need to see more convincing titles other than Mario to really want to buy it.

Like, if they made another Pokemon Snap, then I'd buy it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Nebbles on September 11, 2012, 06:56:23 PMI dunno about the WiiU. I'd need to see more convincing titles other than Mario to really want to buy it.

Like, if they made another Pokemon Snap, then I'd buy it.

coughcoughPikmin3coughcough

Nebbles

I haven't played any Pikmin games yet... though I need to.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!