News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: WarioMan98 on November 05, 2011, 03:36:21 PMWii U for Pikmin 3, SSB4, Mario Kart (you know it will happen), Kingdom Hearts III (hopefully), Zelda, Pokemon, Metroid... Well, all the reasons why I buy a new Nintendo console!  :D

I don't know why a lot of people was disappointed by the Wii U! Ok, the name is not "that" appealing, but c'mon! It's revolutionary just like Wii! I can see a lot of VERY COOL AND AWESOME possibilities with that controller! And they did say that they were focusing on Wii U's launch and online, so... Why all the disappointment? I loved the Wii U since I first saw it's controller capabilities! What would you like, then?  :(

I'm sorry, I can put up with your annoying posts anytime anything happens cause you're only like twelve or thirteen, but this whole post is downright foolish.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 05, 2011, 07:01:38 PMI'm sorry, I can put up with your annoying posts anytime anything happens cause you're only like twelve or thirteen, but this whole post is downright foolish.

Im 15 and a half, first of all...  And what do you mind? I can post whenever I want, just like you, and freely share my opinion. If you dont like my posts, donĀ“t even bother to read them.  :(

Olimar12345

Um, aren't you only like 14 or 15, slow? Just sayn'.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

triforced1

^this

Don't be a hypocrite. I'm 14 and I don't really care what people say :P

SlowPokemon

Forget I said anything. Sorry Warioman...you don't annoy me. Don't take me seriously. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 06, 2011, 08:58:31 AMForget I said anything. Sorry Warioman...you don't annoy me. Don't take me seriously. :P

Nah, don't worry...  :)
Sometimes I feel angry with no reason, when I have a week with 10000 exams, a lot of homework and when I listen "His Higness' Theme" from Mother 3 or "Porky's Theme" from SSBB. oh, wait... those are reasons...  :D

fingerz

It seems there's a couple of younglings that NEED TO TAKE A BREAK. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Quote from: WarioMan98 on November 06, 2011, 10:22:06 AM"His Higness' Theme" from Mother 3
Most freaking awesome song ever.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

wariopiano

So what does everone think of the wii u?

Do u think it will be fun, stupid, cool, weird etc.

do u want to get it when it comes out or not?

Olimar12345

Cobraroll

If it follows the exact same topic, and we have relevant posts to add to the discussion, then yes.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

KefkaticFanatic

Your problems, I fix them

There are still no notable games besides pikmin unveiled for the wii u thus far so its like the wii all over again.  I am not making the same mistake twice :|

me irl
[close]