News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

In other news, 4 Swords 25th Annniversary came out today for download on the eShop and for DSiware. It's  free, so I don't see why you wouldn't get it.

Nebbles

I've already got Four Swords on the GBA, I'm pretty sure...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

It's a new game that includes the GBA version if I remember correctly. So it's worth downloading.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

dahans

Oh my... I haven't played 3DS for more than 5 months now... When will they release all the good games? O.o
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

dahans

...I am really not surprised that only few people bought the 3DS. Not a single good game has been released yet :/.   
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

Ocarina and Star Fox are the only ones, and they're remakes.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars is an awesome game if you like turn based strategys.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DonValentino

I like DOAD.
Never played a DOA game before, but this is pretty cool! It's my only 3DS game that keeps me giving messages on outfits updates, challenges and so. Also, there are some characters very difficult to unlock and a secret one, Shiden (took me 100 tries  :P). I love fighting on Sector 3 from Metroid Other M... Ridley looks great in 3D!  ;D

Olimar12345

Super Mario Land 2:6 golden coins is now available at eshop.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

This eshop games, they don't take them down, do they?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

Sekter77

Quote from: Roz~ on September 28, 2011, 06:35:48 PMIt's a new game that includes the GBA version if I remember correctly. So it's worth downloading.
Actually, it's the same as the GBA game, but there's some new levels based on older Zelda titles like the original LoZ, Link to the Past, etc. The trailer on the eShop demonstrates a few of them. But anyway, it's free so there's really no reason to not get it. I think the free download ends in February so don't procrastinate!

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 29, 2011, 01:31:00 PMSuper Mario Land 2:6 golden coins is now available at eshop.
Oh my god, yes!!!
This is one of my favorite games ever! Maybe when I get 4 bucks to throw away I'll download it.
Guitar and video games.

DonValentino

So I changed the topic name again to "The 3DS and Wii U Topic", so we can talk about both 3DS and Wii U games, news, questions...

I had this idea because this Friday I bought "Pikmin 2" (New Play Control!) for Wii, and in just two days, I'm in love with those little cute creatures! Never played a Pikmin game before, so I said: "They say it's wonderful, let's try it then". Did you know that the name "Pikmin" comes from Miyamoto's dog Pik?
... ... ...
Oh! Yeah! I wanted to know your ideas, or thoughts, on the upcoming and elusive Pikmin 3 for the Wii U. 5 types of Pikmin aren't enough. Maybe black, orange and dark green should be included. Also, 100 pikmins? No way! I want to control up to 1000 at the same time! I want to throw them all to giant monsters and see my screen full of colors!  ;D

I don't mind waiting a little bit more for Pikmin 3. At least, I'm sure that they'll have better ideas for the Wii U controller and that the HD graphics will make the Pikmins look awesome! I wonder why Olimar (and maybe Louie) return to the "Pikmin Planet" (we all know is Earth) now?  ::)