News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Where would you live in the Pokemon World?

Started by DonValentino, July 27, 2011, 12:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Eh, Jubilife City seems like my kind of place.

dahans

Hmm..... good question........ I don't know why but I love azalea city. It seems so quiet and peaceful there. Moreover it's next to Goldenrod :D!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

amnesia01

I'd live in my epic villa in the resort area.

Bespinben

I would choose.... Whiscash's Pond located in the PMD sub-universe within the Pokémon universe.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

DonValentino

Quote from: Bespinben on July 29, 2011, 05:16:47 AMI would choose.... Whiscash's Pond located in the PMD sub-universe within the Pokémon universe.

Never thought of PMD places, but that´s a GREAT idea!  :o
Those are places on the Pokemon World, after all!  :D

Winter

Oo how about oaks hideout in pkmn snap. I want that.

DonValentino

Quote from: winterkid09 on July 29, 2011, 10:11:40 AMOo how about oaks hideout in pkmn snap. I want that.

Well, it´s OK! At first I was just thinking about the actual 5 regions, and I didn´t think of the spin-offs locations. In fact, I´d love to live in Poketopia, lots of neon lights and fantastic colosseums!  ;D

Nebbles

Kanto - I'd probably live in Celadon. That way, I could bike down cycling road and have a close road to Fuchsia for the safari zone and whatnot.
Johto - Goldenrod City, no doubt about it. I'd visit Ecruteak a lot too, though.
Hoenn - I'm debating between like... Fortree, Mossdeep and Lilycove.
Sinnoh - Oreburgh or Canalave.
Unova - Probably Castelia or Nacrene.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fabbemannen

Hard to say.
Ok, after some thinking...
Outskirt Stand in Pokemon Colosseum! :o
I would just sit next to the train and play this song

Clanker37

Kanto-Saffron City ...
Johto-Blackthorn
Hoenn- Pacifalog would be awesome!
Sinnoh-Canalave
Unova-Opilucid (either one)
PMD1- Sky Tower so I can hang with Rayquaza
PMD2-Apple Woods
Ranger 2- Oil Field Hideout
Ranger 3- That island place where you find Suicune and Articuno

Never played Ranger 1 or any pther Pokemon game not mentioned here

DonValentino

Cobraroll

In Kanto, I'd like to have a small cottage on the fields east of Fuschia city, bordering the Safari Zone. I imagine it to be a windy savannah covered in tall grass, with mountains on one horizon and forests on the other, so flat that you can see a Tauros coming the day before it actually passes you, and you can see it run away for another day as well. I'd build a small observation platform and a windmill, and spend my days up there with my binoculars, looking for Pokémon or trainers coming my way.

In Johto, I'll go with the crowd and say Olivine. It appears to be a nice coastal city, with cafés and a nice lighthouse. The harbour means that people from all over the world come and go, and fresh fish would be in great supply. Even though it's not in the games, I think it's just a small ferry trip away from Goldenrod and the National Park as well (look at the map, how close they are).

In Hoenn, I'd be a happy resident of Lilycove City. I like port cities.

Sinnoh... that's a tough one. I think Eterna City would fit me, though. It's at the foot of the mountains, located quite centrally in the region. Places like Oreburgh, Floaroma, Jubilife and Celestic is just a small trip away, and there are skiing possibilities in the mountains to the north.

In Unova, I'd get a cozy flat in Nacrene City. It has everything; a library, a museum, railway connection (not in the games) and a good restaurant. It appears to be a regional center for the southeastern Unova region, with a short trip to Striaton and Accumula, and Castelia is just a bridge away. The nearby mountains look very beatiful as well (they're there in the animé).

I'd also like to mention Orre. It seems like the only place for me there would be Gateon Port. It has a lighthouse, a cool café, a bike shop and is a port town. I guess there are flight connections to other regions, and perhaps to Pyrite Town and Phenac City as well.

Overall, though, I'd live in Kanto.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

popo447

i would live in pallet town because i feel at home there
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

DrP

In Kanto, probably Viridian City. It reminds me of the town that I go to college in. It is small enough to not be a massive city filled with people, but offers the amenities of a city rather than a rural area with almost nothing.

In Johto, probably Lake of Rage or Mahogany Town, because it gives me that feeling of being close to a body of water (and I've always felt that these two places were higher up in elevation). In Johto's case, I would live quite contently.

In Hoenn, Rustboro City for sure. It reminds me of being on the west coast and being separate from everyone else. I feel that Rustboro has it's own way of life and everything else compared to other cities like Slateport, Lilycove or even Mossdeep.

In Sinnoh, either Veilstone City or Canalave. Both cities seem like colder areas but not as cold as Snowpoint. I feel that lots of rain exists with these cities, but I really don't care if I'm on the ocean or not. I really would love to live in Veilstone because it seems the most like of a place where I would live.

In Unova, Nacrene City would probably be the place. I would probably then commute to Castelia or even Nimbasa City for work. Though I may be away from the "loop" of cities, I would still be able to get there quickly because of cars, boats, bridges and airplanes. (I am kind of a sucker for a good bridge). My other choice would probably be Mistralton City because of it's proximity to an actual airport where I could fly around the region and take photos.

All-in-all, I'd probably live in Unova.

Legos

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 27, 2011, 06:39:05 PMNot in the Pokemon world, but Happy Happy Village. I would paint stuff blue all day long...

They stopped Happy Happy-ism after Mr. Carpainter was beaten up....

I'd live in Verdanturf Town. I love the music there and it's just peaceful overall.  :)