News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Problem Topic

Started by triforced1, July 25, 2011, 11:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Band camp is next week. But I really want to quit. However I'm worried I may regret quitting as this is my senior year and highschool wouldn't be the same without it. But I also hate it with a passion because I'm always tired and I have no friends in it, so I'm just plain miserable. What should I do?

triforced1

You could find another activity that you like that maybe has your friends in it.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 25, 2011, 04:33:05 PMBand camp is next week. But I really want to quit. However I'm worried I may regret quitting as this is my senior year and highschool wouldn't be the same without it. But I also hate it with a passion because I'm always tired and I have no friends in it, so I'm just plain miserable. What should I do?

Hmm...

I vote stay with it. Unless you legit have NO FRIENDS WHATSOEVER in it, you're bound to have some good memories to look back on.

However if it's exactly as you say, I would vote don't do it. Sure people will give you a hard time but in the end it's your gain.

Now that I think about it, I vote quit.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

I quite literally have no friends in it. :|

triforced1

I say quit. If it's going to be miserable then don't do it. It's your Senior Year, so it should be fun.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 25, 2011, 04:39:39 PMI quite literally have no friends in it. :|

I was going to restate my vote but I'm too outraged you have no friends in band D:

Shadoninja

playing music should be fun not a torture.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ETFROXX

Okay, thanks guys.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 25, 2011, 04:41:41 PMI was going to restate my vote but I'm too outraged you have no friends in band D:

Like I've said, people irl don't realize my awsmness.

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 25, 2011, 04:42:50 PMplaying music should be fun not a torture.

I agree, and I'm still going to continue playing, I just won't play for school.

triforced1

I agree with Slow, no friends in band must really suck. I'm in band and I don't know what I would do without my friends.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 25, 2011, 12:00:53 PMBut I haz Roz and drp and etf and Jub and universe (I think) as far as phone numbers go

You didn't ask for my address so you could send me a b'day card. Bitch

Ya I have your phone number, but we don't talk a lot D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Actually my phone lost your number O:

But it's not a huge deal. I think it charges to text you....if not I would totally talk with ya a lot.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

triforced1

Pretty much every phone in America can't do calls or texts to other countries. So, every phone in America sucks.

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 25, 2011, 12:00:53 PMBut I haz Roz and drp and etf and Jub and universe (I think) as far as phone numbers go
Wait wtf, I don't even have your number ._.

SlowPokemon