News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Nebbles can write! [Fanfiction thread]

Started by Nebbles, July 22, 2011, 12:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

Absolutely great. I found myself clenching my teeth at the end XD

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Winter

I'm not quite sure what it's about, but I liked it :)

SlowPokemon

"Nails raking against cement," "fingers bleed and tear"

Also winter if you don't know what APH is you'll never understand this.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

^ Yeah, pretty much. Your historical knowledge only gets you so far with some of my Hetalia fics.

triforced1

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 29, 2011, 11:36:44 AM"Nails raking against cement," "fingers bleed and tear"

Also winter if you don't know what APH is you'll never understand this.
^this.

Winter

Too bad you used an acronym. Cause otherwise, I'd have an idea.

SlowPokemon

Winter

triforced1

Nebbles

...wow you guys like my writing that much?

Well, it is Friday, and night time! so it's very appropriate to post a creepypasta!

Nebbles

[This isn't my newest pasta, but it's an old favourite, so I rather post this one instead for this week. Enjoy!]

Nature is a delicate, fragile thing â€" something to be left alone, to let it handle itself. The ecosystems intertwine with each other, forming an image of beauty for many to withhold. The orange of the leaves during fall, icicles hanging from buildings during the winter… it's all just magical.

Yet, in the world, there are some people that have a more modern view on beauty. They appreciate nature, yes, but not in the correct sense. Instead, they tear into their forests, trees torn away for buildings. Cities and towns begin to replace the lush greenery. Habitants are forced to move.

The smell of smoke fills the air. The horizon is blocked by bright lights and buildings. Cars drown out the sounds of the Pidgey chirping in the morning.

And it is all so sickening.

The forest. They want to take it down. Not all of it, mind you, but they're going to take trees. My trees, the trees I am destined to protect. It is my territory and no one should be allowed to ruin it. Would the humans appreciate it if I ruined what was sacred to them? Would they appreciate it if I tore down their fancy buildings and took their powerful tools?

They are nothing without them. They know they aren't. Humans aren't powerful enough to fight off nature.

Natural disasters. Raging storms. Anything nature throws at them, they can't even manage to throw back.

As a guardian of Ilex forest, I intend to prove it.

--

It's depressing to see the trees cut down. They were once tall and gorgeous, with the sun peeking through their leaves. Now there's nothing… just stumps and splintered wood. Those damn humans keep coming back. Sooner or later, they won't have a forest to cut. Not if this keeps up.

A horrid smell â€" gasoline, is it? â€" filled the forest. Eyes widened in horror, I turned around to see a horrific sight.

The sound of a chainsaw roared through the forest, disturbing its tranquility as another innocent tree's life is brought to a halt. Woodchips and sawdust scatter about the grass, some even tainting the pools of water near it.

It's murder. Plain, disgusting, murder.

Murderers like them… they don't deserve to breath the fresh air we do.

And perhaps I should fix that.

The chainsaw roared to life again, ready to go for another tree. With a simple flick of a hand, it's in my control. His muscles, his body… it's all just a mere puppet under my whim.

Do you want to know what it feels like to lose something you care for? Something that's important to you? A friend, a dear part of your life?

Just like how a friend is important to another, the forest is important to me.

The chainsaw tore through flesh this time, his friend staring in horror as the flowers are painted crimson. He wants to stop, but then again, it's the same thing I feel when the forest is hurt. The body falls to the ground with a thump, the chainsaw dropped on the blood-soaked grass.

But instead of letting the other escape, he is simply torn to shreds as well. But it doesn't matter â€" it's a simple matter of letting the bodies rot. The putrid odor of gasoline is much viler.

-

For a few days, the forest remained undisturbed. The bodies were removed for the sake of their image ruining the beauty of the forest. The blood spattered flowers weren't a bother, though. It really was a lovely shade of crimson. And in nature, all colours are beautiful.

But as beautiful as nature is, there are still people stupid enough to go and destroy it. Of course they know two workers are missing. But apparently, that's not enough. If the workers decide to come back again, a message needs to be sent.

It's spring, the more gorgeous season. The flowers are in full bloom, and they're treading upon them. The chainsaws are back, ready to spread the vile odor of gasoline once again. They converse, setting two glass bottles down in the grass and are ready to murder once again.

And I will not let this happen again. The ground trembled, roots snarling around their wrists and ankles, throwing them into the trees. They continue to struggle, but are simply tied tighter until the bark is scraping into their backs, tearing the skin.

I'm going to make sure this stops. Humans will see how wrong they are. Humans will see that it is wrong to destroy nature.

-

The two workers were found outside the forest, covered in scratches. Jagged, deep scratches, obviously made from broken glass.

Once taken into the hospital and inspected, a single phrase was carved onto both of their torsos, the cuts still a brilliant red.

'I speak for the trees'

Winter

triforced1

Visualizing it in my head makes it a whole lot better and worse at the same time. Very good.

SlowPokemon