DO WANT.

Started by SlowPokemon, July 21, 2011, 04:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 08, 2014, 07:10:17 PMI bet none of you know mine.
The game is called Maestro's Life.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sebastian

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 08, 2014, 12:45:12 PMSFK: Dark Cloud
Slow: Professor Layton
Blueflower: EarthBound
Dude: Touhou
and
Fingerz: The Mario Karts
We should like make a GIANT list or something containing this info. for fun :)

braix

If that's your idea of fun, you must be really bored.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 09, 2014, 03:52:56 PMIf that's your idea of fun, you must be really bored.
Unfortunetly, you're right...

AwesomeYears

Well first, I would like some more Fat Packs (trying not to waste too much monies)
And also I would love to play some Snarky Puppy sheet music http://www.lulu.com/au/en/shop/snarky-puppy/the-snarky-puppy-songbook-lingus-we-like-it-here/ebook/product-21486548.html

mikey

bro magic cards ARE money
unmotivated

Ruto

Spoiler
[close]

Nendoroids <3 A bunch of other figurines as well. Does anyone know how expensive CCS ones are? ._.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Ruto

New dolls at Nintendo World omg. I must have that Pikachu couple!! The female Pikachu even has a heart shaped tail!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

Mega Gengar. Shiny Mega Gengar. Weather Trio. YES. No Primal forms, though? Tsk, tsk, tsk.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

Quote from: Ruto on February 11, 2015, 04:11:18 PM

New dolls at Nintendo World omg. I must have that Pikachu couple!! The female Pikachu even has a heart shaped tail!
Ooh! Awesome! Wish I had a Nintendo World around here :/

ThatGamer

I don't have a Nintendo World, but I have one of five Lego Stores in my city!  8)

If I could have anything, I'd go for a "80 Curved UHD 3D TV.

Or a house. But a tv is more important.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

collecting pokemon plushies is a guilty pleasure of mine

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

King Sammer

I believe the Super Paper Mario music were made by Midis...

And I want the Midis of them.

But I have to go to Japan! I don't want to!
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!