Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

DO WANT.

Started by SlowPokemon, July 21, 2011, 04:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

no yugi thats the wrong figure

here is balrog
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Quote from: Nebbles on April 05, 2014, 05:36:28 PMSame, and custom made ones on Etsy are really expensive.

The only ones I've seen are the bead sprites which are dumb and I hate them. :I
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

McDucky

DO WANT.

DrP

This seems noteworthy to bring up (again possibly)

Google Glass

On sale to the public on 4/15

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

I'll get it for you in white.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Waddle Bro

I'm literally currently doing everything I can to wrap up the money to receive a pair of these sick bad boys, looking into making paypal atm
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/axent-wear-cat-ear-headphones 118 euros graah but it shouldn't be that hard

The 2k and 10k headphones are possibly the sickest headphones I've ever seen but they're so ridiculously expensive ._.

Maelstrom

Those look pretty cool. But how good is the sound quality?

KefkaticFanatic

Looks like some weeaboo bs
The fact that it has external speakers going towards the price would make me think that the sound is compromised, plus the fact that it's made by some noname kids with no professional audio experience does not bode well

me irl
[close]