News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

DO WANT.

Started by SlowPokemon, July 21, 2011, 04:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

It's the same in context, dun worree
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Toby

Quote from: MasterProX on March 04, 2013, 08:55:04 PM

If only this damned Japan-exclusive controller didn't cost $70+... :(

I WILL find an emerald controller on eBay some day... (Well, there are a couple on eBay right now, but one is covered in scratches and the other is too expensive...)

Lil late but... $70 just for the controller? That's like £50 and I've seen the Gamecube console and controllers for £16 pounds out of Game. O.o (Not the emerald one of course but you get the point).

FSM-Reapr

ALPRAS

I want the Banjo Tooie N64 cartridge... But I can't find anywhere!

Sebastian

paper mario the thousand year door and a gamecube controller. i will be able to play it on my wii!  ;D

Quote from: ALPRAS on August 23, 2013, 08:23:05 AMI want the Banjo Tooie N64 cartridge... But I can't find anywhere!

Did you try Ebay?

ALPRAS

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 23, 2013, 08:48:39 AMDid you try Ebay?

Yeah, but it's too expensive... Anyway, I'm following one that is currently at 3.99£, but there's still 23h to finish...

KefkaticFanatic

It *is* on the Xbox Live Arcade in identical form, but if you want the physical cartridge I understand.  Banjo #1 games of childhood.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

http://www.theyetee.com/shop/detail.php?itemid=shadowlink

kinda want this shirt... it's not too pricey, but i am saving for england...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MasterProX

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on May 01, 2013, 07:43:26 AMLil late but... $70 just for the controller?

It's actually around $150 for a used one now. They're so rare.

Sebastian

Quote from: MasterProX on August 24, 2013, 07:25:25 PMIt's actually around $150 for a used one now. They're so rare.

There is some for like $5 dollars on amazon.com  :o

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 25, 2013, 06:54:35 PMThere is some for like $5 dollars on amazon.com  :o
Uh, no... I think you're talking about the normal controllers...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MasterProX

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 25, 2013, 07:21:03 PMUh, no... I think you're talking about the normal controllers...

I see one for around $47... wat. That's impossible. Even for a used one, that doesn't make sense...  :o

FSM-Reapr

MasterProX

I never really planned to get one anyway, I've always just thought about how cool it would be to have one.

What I really need now though... is this. I went to Costco last Saturday, and they had a digital piano set up there too. I liked it the moment I pressed down the first key. So much nicer than my crappy excuse for a keyboard.

...and that is why I need a digital piano. Like, now.