News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

DO WANT.

Started by SlowPokemon, July 21, 2011, 04:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Wow, you're right, that boat looks amazing.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

Meh, I've never really seen the point of buying something insanely expensive just to put it on a bookshelf. For a 27th of the price you could buy this behemoth:

I'm currently saving up the money to purchase one of these.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 15, 2013, 08:18:38 AM
I'm currently saving up the money to purchase one of these.
Those babys are worth every penny, it will be a good buy.

SuperFireKirby

I KNOW! Everybody goes for the Twin or Super Reverb, because they're more "practical". Just cuz the Super Six is 5 1/2 feet tall, weighs almost 100 lbs, and insanely loud beyond reason doesn't mean it isn't one of the most bitchin amps ever made. Because it is. And it sounds like pure bliss.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Pit0010

I just want a simple bookshelf...I haven't got a single one in my life. I got too many books, music and other stuff lying around. TT^TT
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Toby

FSM-Reapr

Those things look so disgusting and unhealthy. D:

Toby

A chocolate egg filled with a gooey icing in the middle... yuuum

GaryOak

Quote from: Pit0010 on February 16, 2013, 05:14:03 AMI just want a simple bookshelf...I haven't got a single one in my life. I got too many books, music and other stuff lying around. TT^TT

This. It's really difficult to find good bookshelves :<. For the manga, I don't have that many real books.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SuperFireKirby

Speaking of simple things I really need, a fuggin desk.

Hey Pit, if you have a desk I'll totes trade you my bookshelf for it.

BlackDragonSlayer

I would be really happy if they continued making these:

They are a piece of my childhood. They always used to sell them in Stater Bros. :'(
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

It's a messed up easter egg.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 16, 2013, 12:30:59 PMI would be really happy if they continued making these:

They are a piece of my childhood. They always used to sell them in Stater Bros. :'(

THOSE THINGSSSSSS
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.