News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

DO WANT.

Started by SlowPokemon, July 21, 2011, 04:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

I told one of my friends that I would kill them to own this. He said that he understands.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

MUST HAVE ALL OF THEM

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

ZOMG Are those real or fan made?

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 16, 2012, 12:52:51 PMZOMG Are those real or fan made?
Fan made, but they are so excellent it doesn't really matter. Plus LEGO no longer has the license to Avatar, so I don't suspect them to be making Korra products anytime in the future.

Already ordered the Amon one. He was just lookin' so fine, I had to have him.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

spitllama

Meant to tell Shadowkirby-- there are Doctor Who legos out there, just fyi.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

EFitTrainr

I know this.
I own one of the figures.
I like food.

SuperFireKirby

I know Shadowkirby is a bigger Doctor Who fan than me, but I wonder if he's a bigger Doctor Who fan than I am an Avatar fan. This predicament is almost as old as the oldest question in the universe. Which will apparently be answered this season! Can't wait!

Jub3r7

But that's almost like comparing apples and oranges! :(

Eh, I'll take clementines over an apple anytime unless it comes with caramel dip and sliced. :O
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

How is it that apparently people can't compare apples to oranges? It so easy! Apples are better it paired with peanut butter and/or chocolate chips(creme cheese is also pretty tasty), but as a plain fruit the Orange is king. APPLES AND ORANGES, CONSIDER YOURSELVES COMPARED.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

Topic revival XD

I want what the polar bear's eating.

Even the 20% off sale a few days ago didn't make it any more affordable for me -.- Does anyone have $1100? xD. Oh, and Kefka found the pic somewhere, prolly from reddit.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

What is the polar bear eating?

Ruto

This without the lens hood.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.