News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

DO WANT.

Started by SlowPokemon, July 21, 2011, 04:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: DrP on November 12, 2011, 05:17:08 PMThat Zelda bundle looks REALLY amazing... I WANT!

I wanted to get the red 3DS, to be honest I don't like the Zelda 3DS... well, not that I don't like it, but it's not amazing. I'm probably going to buy anyways since it's a good deal. And I need the PS3 too. So many things to buy D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

triforced1

You know what I want? Twilight Princess.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on November 12, 2011, 05:39:38 PMI wanted to get the red 3DS, to be honest I don't like the Zelda 3DS... well, not that I don't like it, but it's not amazing. I'm probably going to buy anyways since it's a good deal. And I need the PS3 too. So many things to buy D:
So many things I can't afford to buy. It sucks.

The solution to all my problems is money

Olimar12345

Quote from: triforced1 on November 12, 2011, 09:46:59 PMYou know what I want? Twilight Princess.
Have you never played it?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

triforced1

No D: I rented it and beat the forest temple back in 2007, but then I had to take it back and never bought it.

Roz~

Quote from: DrP on November 13, 2011, 01:37:10 AMSo many things I can't afford to buy. It sucks.

The solution to all my problems is money

Same. I need a better job.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on November 13, 2011, 10:17:15 AMSame. I need a better job.
I need a job.

Let's hope that some of the internships I applied for pan out. I seriously need to do something this summer other than sit around and not make money. (Well, I'll b studying for the GMAT and doing a class or two... but I can handle a job... maybe try Starbucks for the millionth time)

SuperFireKirby

Need a job as well. So far I've applied at:

-3 super markets
-2 video game stores
-a Wendy's
-a Chick-fila
-a local restaurant
-and the Disney Store

Nothing.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforced1

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 13, 2011, 02:14:21 PMNeed a job as well. So far I've applied at:

-3 super markets
-2 video game stores
-a Wendy's
-a Chick-fila
-a local restaurant
-and the Disney Store

Nothing.
Try Best Buy and Five Guys... wouldn't you love to work at Five Guys?

Jub3r7

You'd get soooo much acne and you'd replace the fifth guy. :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

My mom doesn't want me to apply anywhere because of school. And babysitting is out because I really hate kids. e_e; So I have to wait until I'm 18 to apply to Gamestop.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Quote from: Nebbles on November 13, 2011, 07:09:54 PMMy mom doesn't want me to apply anywhere because of school. And babysitting is out because I really hate kids. e_e; So I have to wait until I'm 18 to apply to Gamestop.
Pshhhh-I hate people, but I work in customer service! Whatever puts bread on tha table! (and lozss in my wii)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

I'm planning to start teaching piano, clarinet and musical theory! :D
Guess how much money I make an hour? :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn