News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

DO WANT.

Started by SlowPokemon, July 21, 2011, 04:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

It looks awesome.  I'm probably just going to try to get a 3DS so that I can play A Link Between Worlds  ;D
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

The gold on the inside is kinda eh.  Would much rather have a black interior.

me irl
[close]

MasterProX

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 26, 2013, 02:35:03 PMand you wonder why you have girl problems

I fail to see the connection.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 26, 2013, 04:10:59 PMThe gold on the inside is kinda eh.  Would much rather have a black interior.

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, I don't get where Slow is coming from either.

And it looks alright. Could be better, could be worse.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

I think it would've been nicer if they reversed the color of the Triforce on each side, so like the gold side had a black triforce and the black side had a gold one. And maybe make the start home and select buttons black too? Idk it just looks too plain for me

DrP

Nexus 5

But it's not on Verizon...
(I'll check if the unlocked version is supported)

KefkaticFanatic

32GB is too small for me :(

Why do they insist on tiny internal storage space while pushing away from external storage...

Especially in a country where data caps are standard :|

me irl
[close]

DrP

^Same. My iPhone is 64 GB and sometimes I have to clean out stuff to get it down again.

But the Nexus 5 will work for AT&T and since I have to get a phone for work (with whatever carrier -- I'd prefer Verizon), I think I'll go that route.

And all the stuff I have in Dropbox and Google Drive (and Google Music) will hurt my poor 2GB data plan (though I don't think my firm cares about data thank god).

Apparently, Google and Verizon have something up their sleeves for 2014 (they better have something, after that Nexus 7 fiasco).

Jamaha

I really need to get a new phone. The 10 seconds of "Loading..." after closing an app is not all that enjoyable.

MasterProX

Pfft, you guys and your 64 GB iPhones... my iPhone is only 8 GB. More like 6.3, actually. I'm only using 3.7 GB but it says I'm out of space...

DrP

After all my music (which I have to scale back), photos, apps and other small misc things, it gets up there.

I remember when my 32 GB iPhone ran out of space.

Now I am getting a Nexus 5 (because it works on AT&T) and I have to learn to scale back!

KefkaticFanatic

Yea, I have to downscale my music to VBR -0 mp3 and that takes up ~60GB of the micro SD in my phone... I would certainly like to have 128gb ~.~

me irl
[close]

Roz~

/firstworldproblems
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Sebastian

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 02, 2013, 03:20:52 AMYea, I have to downscale my music to VBR -0 mp3 and that takes up ~60GB of the micro SD in my phone... I would certainly like to have 128gb ~.~
Man, you certainly love music :)

SuperFireKirby

My phone is only 8gb, and all my music is in FLAC so I'd have maxed that out in like 2 seconds. So I just use Spotify. As much as I hate some of their business practices, it's hard to beat the convenience factor.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!