News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

DO WANT.

Started by SlowPokemon, July 21, 2011, 04:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta-Ridley

Well I want stuff that isn't out yet!! Mostly apple products and movies.

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on January 11, 2012, 05:47:05 PMI know :D

Sort of disappointed that I haven't eaten it for a while. I know there are restaurants that serve it, but I have to buy a whole dinner with it...

Orly? Here you could ask for the dessert only. My friend does that a lot when we go out for lunch, because she eats really early and she's always eaten something before we ask her to come with us :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MasterProX

Quote from: ETFROXX on January 11, 2012, 07:04:57 PMNow I have to go listen to violin music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJVVY0m2Js

Also, the guy who plays in this vid uses the same electric violin that I want.  Interesting.

MassiveMayhem

http://shop.squaresound.com/sheet-music-books/compilations/final-fantasy-official-best-piano-solo-score-2011/
Is this a good deal? I'm tempted to buy it, it's fucking expensive, but soo muchhh musssiccc...
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

triforced1

For almost 400 pages of Final Fantasy music, that's a steal!

MassiveMayhem

Only thing I'm afraid of. Whoever arranged the music, got lazy and made some songs in the wrong key, like in A minor or something.

triforced1

They didn't, I saw some of the images. And if you don't get it, I will! :P Actually, I'm going to get it anyways

MassiveMayhem

Nigga I'm buying this. I deserve this.

Roz~

triforced1

Zelda Informer, perchance? :P

Raymondbl

Masterprox, I have a Shar Presto carbon fiber bow.  It's 70 dollars, much better than the cheaper wood ones, but also a far cry away from the more expensive ones that you were looking at.  good for budget though. 

want - http://mydailygadget.mdg.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/m18x.jpg

I dream for the version that's $5000.  Probably never going to be able to get it in my life. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: triforced1 on January 15, 2012, 10:39:44 AMZelda Informer, perchance? :P

Yes. :P
I think I'm going to order it since I can't find my other hoodies at home.

Olimar12345

That hoodie's pretty sweet. I'd get one.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP