News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

DO WANT.

Started by SlowPokemon, July 21, 2011, 04:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

Quote from: Nebbles on September 27, 2011, 05:09:15 PMGosh those Pokeballs are amazing. o_o
I hate to break it to you guys, but this was made in a 3D animation software, not real life. :/

Ruto

xD I was going to ask why there didn't seem to be a camera lens or the photographer being reflected on the Pokeballs...(has anyone tried taking a picture of a reflective object?)

You could make them yourself right? I used to paint Styrofoam but that was actually a bad idea for lots of reasons, I don't have the tools to try much else. But badges seem to be doable with clay, then baking it and gluing a pin on the back.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Cobraroll

Now well. I thought those looked a little like a 3D model (but a darn good 3D model at that), but suspension of disbelief got me.

And I've always pictured Poké Balls as matte rather than shiny (being made of painted metal) anyway. Still a good idea, though.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

I have a plastics molding lab... maybe I can make a Pokéball mold or something and make some High Density Polypropylene or Polystyrene Pokéballs!

Olimar12345

OH, YOU KIDS AND YOUR BALLS!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Saria

Turtwig reminds me of Jubby. :<
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Jub3r7

Thanks for your opinion, I guess.  :P

But no really, I wore it to Anime Weekend Atlanta and when I had a chibi version drawn of myself they made Turtwig cross-eyed. D:<
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

I'd rather have one of the 10th Doctor(David Tennant). He was the awesomemest.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

EFitTrainr

ME TOO. But they haven't made one yet. I herd they will, tho.
I like food.

Olimar12345

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110754114250?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
OMG. It still has 2 days left‼ I'd much rather have the deku or zora link....
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!