News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[GBA] Mother 3 - "Volcano! Inferno!"

Started by Octocat, July 18, 2011, 11:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Octocat

blueflower999

Yes! A Mother fan! The music in the Mother series is absolutely amazing. This is what I mean, people. Someone has to put some new music in the Mother, EarthBound, or Mother 3 catagory.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Octocat

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 19, 2011, 09:15:14 AMYes! A Mother fan! The music in the Mother series is absolutely amazing. This is what I mean, people. Someone has to put some new music in the Mother, EarthBound, or Mother 3 catagory.

I agree. The music in the Mother series is greatly underappreciated. This song is underappreciated even among Mother songs, which is sad as it is one of my favourite pieces of video game music ever.

Pikminmaniac

YES! This is a fantastic piece from that game. It shouldn't be overlooked!

blueflower999

Isn't the Mother series overlooked enough?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

blueflower999

Why hasn't there been an update yet this week?  :-\
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Shadoninja

Quote from: winterkid09 on July 23, 2011, 10:47:46 AMNext Friday I am getting a new charger for my computer with my paycheck. Hopefully I can get the update started then. I wish I could say I'd never be late on an update, but I was wrong. Anyway, it should be up by the first of august. I'll have to do most of the update in one night. Anyway, keep submitting and ignore the empty list of submitted sheets. xD

(I hate typing with iPods)

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Shadoninja

[GBA]Mother 3 - Volcano! Inferno! MUS

sorry this took a while.