Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: spitllama on July 26, 2011, 02:21:28 PM1. Request lvl. 100s
2. Receive lvl. 100s
3. Stop monotonous training
4. Challenge Red
5. ??
6. PROFIT

It's in Crystal, though! DX I can't do much here BUT train!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Or buy a gameshark

Yeah, but Red is not that hard, even if you only have lvl 5X 'mons.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

Agh I forgot you're using GBA. I think you've posted that 6 times now ha lo siento.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

:I I must have shitty luck then. I keep getting OHKO'd a lot.

Roz~

Nebbles

Togetic, Scyther, Sandslash, Furret, Jynx and Typhlosion. All around mid 50's.

SlowPokemon

...Umm...just asking...WHY WOULD YOU USE FURRET
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Jynx's defence = terrible.

Also this

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 26, 2011, 05:07:04 PM...Umm...just asking...WHY WOULD YOU USE FURRET

Nebbles

Furret's been my favourite for years. I always use Furret. :| But go ahead judge me I don't mind!

triforced1

Nebbles

It depends on how lucky I get in the battle. -shrug- I'm getting up to Snorlax, but his Espeon can be brutal, so I'm trying to get Jynx stronger or some stronger moves to knock it out. Blastoise is iffy, seeing as how I have no electric or grass types, but Typhlosion has thunder punch, and he's almost at level 60.

I know this team kinda bites, but... they're my babies ;_; I can't change them now...

triforced1

If you don't want to change them, then just overlevel them. But going against a water pokemon with a fire one just doesn't work.

Shadoninja

what're their movesets then?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

Yeah, I know, but I do have other team members to deal with Blastoise. I am getting bored of E4 grinding xD The ending credits are just "oh boy these AGAIN". But I'll try my best here... I'll be able to do it eventually.

Uhm... movesets...

Scyther - Swords Dance, Wing Attack, Slash, Fury Cutter

Sandslash - Earthquake, Slash, Toxic, Cut

Furret - Strength, Surf, Mud-Slap, Iron Tail

Togetic - Shadow Ball, Fly, Metronome, Flash (BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING - this has pulled luck as an accuracy reducer with Espeon)

Jynx - Powder Snow, Psychic, Dizzy Punch, Perish Song

Typhlosion - Flamethrower, quick attack, thunderpunch and hidden power (fighting)

Ahhh gen 2 movepools kinda blow :I

SlowPokemon

Hmm, let's take a look.

Quote from: Nebbles on July 26, 2011, 04:55:36 PMTogetic, Scyther, Sandslash, Furret, Jynx and Typhlosion.

Togetic - meh in most aspects. Didn't get all that great until Gen IV with the introduction of Togekiss and the physical/special split.

Scyther - good speed, good attack, but meh in other places. Not bad but needs something to back it up.

Sandslash - good defense, decent attack, alright speed, and ok special attack and special defense. Actually Sandslash is pretty solid as a Pokemon (and as a ground-type it's incredibly solid [/bad pun])

Furret - Umm...decent...speed I guess...and alright attack...but...quite honestly I'm having trouble finding much else that's redeeming about it, other than it's adorable design and pre-evolution.

Jynx - Very good special attack, and gets STAB Ice Beam and Psychic...but its defenses are severely lacking, especially considering its "meh" speed stat. An interesting choice to use, I quite like it but it doesn't work in many situations.

Typhlosion - Great special attack and speed, horribly lackluster defenses. Same old story. :P Great especially with Thunderpunch but you can't rely on it.

EDIT:
Quote from: Nebbles on July 26, 2011, 06:35:47 PMYeah, I know, but I do have other team members to deal with Blastoise. I am getting bored of E4 grinding xD The ending credits are just "oh boy these AGAIN". But I'll try my best here... I'll be able to do it eventually.

Uhm... movesets...

Scyther - Swords Dance, Wing Attack, Slash, Fury Cutter

Sandslash - Earthquake, Slash, Toxic, Cut

Furret - Strength, Surf, Mud-Slap, Iron Tail

Togetic - Shadow Ball, Fly, Metronome, Flash (BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING - this has pulled luck as an accuracy reducer with Espeon)

Jynx - Powder Snow, Psychic, Dizzy Punch, Perish Song

Typhlosion - Flamethrower, quick attack, thunderpunch and hidden power (fighting)

Ahhh gen 2 movepools kinda blow :I

Scyther has a solid moveset, except Fury Cutter (I hate the lack of Bug type moves in Gen II)

Sandslash - Great, but...GET RID OF CUT. NOW. GIVE IT SOMETHING ELSE. ANYTHING ELSE.

Furret - as good as it's going to get. Not bad, but its stats and typing hinder it severely.

Togetic - Hmm, not that great but Togetic doesn't really have many good options anyway.

Jynx - good, get rid of Powder Snow for Ice Beam if you have it and consider getting rid of Perish Song.

Typhlosion - pretty good all around.

There you go. :P Kinda.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.