News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Pokemon Training Topic

Started by SlowPokemon, July 18, 2011, 12:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 22, 2011, 12:44:22 AMOh, then I can't help you; I've never played 2nd gen (And yet I've played the 1st)

What? D: Oh poop, I'm really out of places to train and I am bored of grinding in Mt. Silver.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Cobraroll

^What about the Elite Four? They give you loads more exp. than wild Pokémon.

Also, if you catch enough wild Chansey (just get something powerful with False Swipe, Sneasel for instance), you'll eventually get a Lucky Egg (8% chance Chansey is holding one), which is great for grinding.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Nebbles

The E4 gets boring after a while u_u

Chansey are rare though, and I am the most impatient person ever.

fingerz

Just lost my 71-streak win in the Battle Tower (Pokemon Diamond).
...Cradily.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Pokemon to train for my battle against Fingerz:
Ludicolo
Cradily
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 22, 2011, 08:31:05 PMPokemon to train for my battle against Fingerz:
Ludicolo
Cradily
I see how it is. XD
The Tyrannitar before the Cradily set it up beautifully... I hate Sandstorm. >:(
I'm now experimenting with Pokemon abilities now; checking out No Guard and seeing whether that could be an advantage in the Battle Tower.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

Machamp w/ Dynamic Punch. Confusion hack is nice.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Clanker37

:o 71!!!! That's so betterah than me! I can't even get to Palmer the 2nd time. Actualy I never beat him the 1st time!  :'( I'm so impatient.

spitllama

Yah geeze 71's awesome. I always seem to get too bored/frusterated to keep working on the battle tower/subway. The mix battles with a friend are much more fun! ;D
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

triforced1

If you want a good sweeper, Starmie with Thunderbolt, Surf, Psychic, and Ice Beam works pretty well.

Dudeman

Wait. Starmies can learn Thunderbolt?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

triforced1

Yep. They can also learn Thunder.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Well, I gave myself a plan! I'm going to get Ice Beam and Thunderbolt from the Game Corner in Goldenrod before going to face Red. It means going to the E4, but I get experience that way too, so it's okay. I should be in perfect condition by the time I go to face him again.